SASS Wire Forum

Losing my wife

Pulp, SASS#28319

I don't even know what to say, as I can't possibly fathom what you must be going through. I know I would be inconsolable if I lost my wife. You certainly have my condolences and best wishes through this most difficult time.

My prayers for you and your family during this time of loss..May God bless you and yours...Jim

So sorry for your lose and prayers up for comfort for you and your family and friends.

Prayers on the Way! Today also sad for me, 27 years ago today my 1st wife died in my arms. I do have an idea what this time is for you, how hard it is, and how hard it will be. If there is true love, it is never forgotten and will stay in your heart till a day comes to be together again. Be with family/friends in a few weeks from now when the traumatic feelings really hit. But always be there for the one you loved by continuing on and being strong for them. I am sorry for such a loss.

Pulp, I don't have the words, my friend. Know that you have my deepest sympathies and most heartfelt condolences. I have no comprehension of the depths of your loss. Prayers and blessings going out for you, your family and friends.

Oh LORD God, please wrap your loving arms around this man in his hour of sorrow,,, may the Comfortor cover him with the peace that only you can give,,, please Lord...

I cannot imagine your pain. My thoughts are with you.

Being someone that has lost a wife in the past.

I know how hard that was on me after just a few short years together.

Don't even want to think what it must be like after many years together.

Our prayers go out to you and the rest of the family.

When family and loved ones offer support. Don't be afraid to take it.

As you might also be helping support them thought it at the same time.

The loss of a parent is hard, but expected. The loss of a spouse is the loss of more than half of you. May God grant you strength and comfort.

O God of spirits and of all flesh, Who hast trampled down death and overthrown the Devil, and given life to Thy world, do Thou, the same Lord, give rest to the soul of Thy departed servant in a place of brightness, a place of refreshment, a place of repose, where all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. Pardon every transgression which she had committed, whether by word or deed or thought. For Thou art a good God and lovest mankind; because there is no man who lives yet does not sin, for Thou only art without sin, Thy righteousness is to all eternity, and Thy word is truth.

For Thou are the Resurrection, the Life, and the Repose of Thy servants who have fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and unto Thee we ascribe glory, together with Thy Father, who is from everlasting, and Thine all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, now and ever unto ages of ages. Amen.

Grant rest eternal in blessed repose o Lord, to Thy servant, and make her memory to be eternal.

I wish that I could offer words to ease your pain and heal your heart. Know that you will be in my thoughts and my meditations.

Thoughts and prayers up for you, Pulp, So sorry to hear of your terrible loss. Keep friends close by.

I'm all in for prayers.I cannot imagine what you are feeling. May God hold you and yours gently in the palm of His hand.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers up for comfort to you and your family. If you need anything, just holler. We're here for you.

Archived