SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Pat Riot

O Lord Jesus Christ our God, Who did patiently endure the scourging and wounding of Your most holy Body, that You might save the souls and bodies of Your people, look graciously, we beseech You, upon the suffering body of this Your servant and give him strength to endure patiently whatsoever You shall see fit to lay upon him. Bless the means employed for the working out of his cure, granting that he may so endure his sufferings in the flesh that the wounding of his body may be to avail for the correcting and salvation of his soul, for Yours it is to show mercy and to save, O Christ our God; and to You do we send up Glory, as to Your Eternal Father and Your All‑Holy, Good and Life‑creating Spirit, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Prayers heading up Pat for a quick and complete recovery.

He'll be in our thoughts & prayers

Prayers outgoing.

Wow! Thank you PDD :D

Thank you all. Just laying here waiting for them to finish my prep and the it’s off to the show. 

You all don’t know how much this means to me. Thank you very much I truly appreciate it. 

:)

†Prayers Up†

I'm in on prayers for Pat Riot and his surgical team. Also, praying for a speedy recovery.

Prayers for a successful surgery and an uneventful, pain-free recovery heading your way Pard.

We'll try to keep your MEME thread cleaned up and running smoothly.

I'll throw in some prayers too, get well soon my friend!

Prayers, and hoping for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Oh heck yeah I'm on board with prayers and good thoughts!

Pat, you'll be "back in the saddle" before ya know it!  ;)

I'd be happy to help. I'm quite good with a hammer and chisel.

Well, that was fast. Headed home now. In some pain but I am semi mobile, with a cane. I am sure once the Dilaudid wears off things might be interesting. 

Having one heck of a time typing this.

Y’all are the best. 

Pat,

Knew you would come through with flying colors, as I put in a special request with the surgeon, that should he mess this up, he'd have to deal with us cowboys and our firearms! :P

Get well soon.

Archived