SASS Wire Forum

Lady Jedi Gunfighter of the Year - Scarlett Darlin

Possum Skinner, SASS#60697

I had the honor of pronouncing Scarlett Darlin is the Lady Jedi Gunfighter if the Year.  We made the announcement at Louisiana State (because that’s where she was) and boy was she SURPRISED!  I think everyone who knows her would agree with her selection.  

If you’ve been living under a rock:

She is the owner of Bullets by Scarlet, a retail outlet to meet the needs of cowboy shooters as well as being a world class gunfighter in her own right. Her business, her shooting, her smiles, hugs and her love of the sport of cowboy action shooting have earned her a stellar  reputation worldwide including places like  Australia and Alaska. She is one of the best lady gunfighters in the world and is a world champion Lady Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter.  She is a tireless promoter of shooting gunfighter and frontier cartridge.  As such she is a shining example of what being a Jedi gunfighter means.

Possum

Thanks for posting, Possum.

The JEDI Council had no trouble at all in her selection.   As Possum mentioned, 

she is well known even in places outside our normal boarders.

Congratulations Scarlett Darlin....... one of my favorite SASS friends.

I want to also thank Tommy Gun for sending me a nicely detailed resume about Scarlett.

Very impressive achievements.

She can now create her own special belt buckle,  Lady JEDI GF of the Year 2023.

Let Tommy pay for a few nice stones on it (emeralds, diamonds, Rubys, torquois, etc.........

Silver/gold.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there Scarlett, but Louisiana seem to be the most appropriate

place to make this recognition.

Luv ya!

..........Widder

Congratulations, Scarlett!

Most well deserved!!

It may have been a surprise to her but to the rest of us no surprise, it is a well deserved honor.

Congratulations Scarlett.

Congratulations @Scarlett!  A well deserved honor.  Your positive contributions to the sport have earned the respect and admiration of all.  Thank you for being a great ambassador and supporting Cowboy Action Shooting!

Congratulations!!

Scarlett is a fierce bullet competitor but she never let that get in the way of a friendship.

She is a shy gal but put a bullhorn in her hand and she comes right outta that shell.

Scarlett has a rye sense of humor.

My birthday fell on Sunday at the Ides of March. So what did she give me? Bullets by Scarlett, of course.:lol:

Congratulations, Scarlett!

Job well done.img_1_16998226741002.thumb.jpg.19c84f5f55478fb4d2f706da9e9aa15b.jpg

Archived