SASS Wire Forum

Rest in Peace - Bea Itchin', SASS 25123 Regulator

It is my sad responsibility to inform you that Carol Dunagan Steier has passed away.

She died of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at Northeast Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville.

Her sister, Barbara Baxter, was with her at the end.  About 2:30 she seemed restless and uncomfortable.

They gave her normal pain meds.  Barbara realized about 3:30 that she didn’t seem to be breathing and called me.

They pronounced her at just after 4:00 AM.

She will be taken to Little Davenport in Gainesville for cremation.

We will be having a “Celebration of Life” ceremony at some point in the near future.

Next month would have been our 30th wedding anniversary.

Carol was a sweet and funny soul.  More than just a wife and mother, she was my “partner in mischief”. 

Her quick whit and sharp humor will be missed by all who knew her.

Please send no flowers. 

Ambush 2015 1.JPG

Bea Clay.jpg

Photo Apr 23, 11 39 42 AM.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart is breaking all over again. Very sorry for the pain you all have been going through. For Bea it is over, we will hold you in our hearts and prayers to help you through your pain.

So sorry for your loss.
Prayers out to you & your family from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Sorry to hear this, condolences to you and your family.

Happy Trails Bea,,,,   Hugs Rolan and family

So sorry for your loss, Rolan.

I was privileged to spend a lot of time with Be a on several occasions when we would vend at big matches.  She was pleasant, kind, and funny!  I always looked forward to seeing her at cowboy events.

Condolences to her family and friends.  She will most certainly be missed!!

Just no words....that makes two good friends in less than a week. RIP.

Kajun

So sorry for your loss Rolan....may God give comfort to you, all family, and the many friends.

So sorry, Rolan. I loved her spirit and great sense of humor and always enjoyed being around her:  She made CAS a lot more fun for me.  Miss her already. My thoughts and prayers for you and all whose lives she was a part of.

Cass

This is particulary hard. Talon,Kat, Molly are broken today.Molly inparticular.What Bea did for her isstill leaves  her without words . Dave( Roland) we pray for your family and offer our condolences. Blue (Talon)

Rolan,

Know that Belle and I are thinking of you and your family.  Just the other day we were talking about all of us cutting up in the back corner of the dinner at Wartrace a couple of years ago and how much fun that was.

She will be missed.

Archived