SASS Wire Forum

Prayer posse please, lost my sister

Grizzly Dave

Well, she's not lost per se, I know where she is, she's gone on to Heaven. :D

The last Wednesday she passed very unexpectedly. We knew she wouldn't have a long life, but we sure weren't expecting it to end so soon, at the age of 56.

It's especially hard on my mom, no parent should ever have to bury a child. It's also very hard on my sisters husband, my sister and their dogs were his whole life, and they lost both of their dogs only a few weeks ago.

So please pray for my mom, and my brother in law Steve. Also please pray for me. When I took on the task of organizing and officiating my sisters memorial service it seemed like the natural thing to do, but as you might expect, it's not an easy task, and the service isn't until Friday.

I thank you in advance for any prayers, condolences, and well wishes that you may offer.

Grizz

Prayers up Grizz for you and the rest of the family and friends for comfort at this hard time.

My prayers and condolences to you and your family, Grizz.

I can only imagine what pain such a loss would be.

I am in a place where a lot of my close and dear friends

are falling around me. It is not a good place to be. So I

share in a small way your loss.

Prayers up to you and your family.

12 and Pat

Prayers up for your Mom, as loosing a child is every parent's nightmare no matter what the age.

Prayers for your Brother in law, that he would be comforted in knowing that she made a decision to spend eternity in Heaven.

Prayers for you as you prepare the celebration of her life. I'm sure you'll make it meaningful.

Dave, my buddy, prayers up for you, your Mom, and your brother-in-law. May your faith bring you peace, strength and understanding. My deepest sympathies and most sincere condolences are with you.

Prayers up from this side of the hill my brother.

My heart is grieving with you and yours as you go through these trials.

I know it is hard to see why our Father has placed you here, His reasons are sometimes painful, but keep in mind always for His purposes.

You know I love you like family and I will be here if you need me

Respectfully

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Gateway

May she find rest eternal in a place of brightness, a place of repose, from whence all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. May God forgive every transgression she had committed by word, deed, or thought, and number her among the just, and make her memory to be eternal.

I am so very sorry to hear this!

Standing up on my knees for you, pard, and for everyone else there too!

My heartfelt condolences for your tragic loss. :(

Archived