SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Grizzly Dave...

Singin' Sue 71615

Grizz's sweet momma passed.

She has fought a hard battle this past year with Dementia/Alzheimer...and a taxing year on Dave.

Please help me lift him up in prayers.

Let him know, that even though we aren't blood, we are his family...and he is loved!

image000000(5).jpg

I got to meet his sweet momma before this terrible 'mind robber' took hold.

He brought me a dress form, that belonged to his sister that passed, to Land Run years back. Momma came with him and he took her to a big quilt shop she wanted to see.

A nice cup of coffee was had, and a blessing to have met the REAL her.

Praying for him and his family.

sorry for your loss Dave

Standing up on my knees for Dave and all who knew that wonderful woman!

I was fortunate enough to meet Dave early on (for me, at any rate). A great guy, and it sounds like he has had a tough row to hoe. He and his family will be in my thoughts and meditations.

Praying for my little brother and missus Grizz. Anything I can do just let me know. 
our Heavenly Father, watch over your children as they go through these times of sorrow. Lay your hands of compassion, mercy and grace on them, guide them as they go forth, but especially let them feel your presence as you hold them close to you. Fill them with the knowledge that you are there and all of their extended cowboy family are with them as well. 
Respectfully

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I was sorry to hear about your Mom’s passing, condolences to you and your family.

Hang in there Grizz. We're thinking of you.

Sorry for your loss Grizz.

Prayers from the Northern side of the Medicine Line are heading your way.

May God grant you peace and understanding and may the light perpetual shine on you Mother.

My condolences to Dave & his family for reaching the end of the horrible journey that is Alzheimers for those who are close to the victim.   Both my mother & mother in law succumbed to it.

Archived