SASS Wire Forum

First Match in 2 1/2 years. Yikes!

Frederick Jackson Turner

Just a heads up, to keep your heads down.  For various reasons, I shot my last match in November, 2017.

Things got a bit better, and I'm going to try it out again, tomorrow, at the Cajon Cowboys grand re-opening.

This should be fun.  Words of encouragement appreciated; please, keep the laughter to a minimum.

Cheers,

FJT

Get in there and do it!  :)

Pay no attention to that guy crowding you to the right.  It’s his job to stay out of the way!

Cat Brules

About time; seems like someone named FJT did an instructional classes as how to shoot like a champion,might see if that info still is around and review.

FJT>!!!   Welcome back!!

It is not as easy as falling off a log,  nor is it like riding a bicycle  BUT it is getting back up and "riding" again.

Don't worry about the laughter, it follows all of us.

Ol'  #4

Don't worry, I'll be out there to make you look like you never missed a match. As an added bonus, you won't be at the bottom of the scorecard. I got that spot covered. :lol:

I also had about the same time lapse, my best advice, keep your sense of humor. It does take a spell to get back to a comfortable competition level, let alone reach something resembling your prior level. 

And WELCOME back to the fire.

FJT, it was great to see you back and I enjoyed our short visit. Hope you and Hud will be able to come out to Cajon more often. Nice range, isn’t it?

I hope it wasn't Me at WR in 16 that caused Ya to quit fer a spell .....

All the best, you are a fine Gentleman and a Class Act ... That Photo of you and Me at WR is one of my favorites ... 

Jabez Cowboy 

Archived