SASS Wire Forum

New World Record - Speed Rifle!

What was that? I believe that was a marlin not one of those slicked up new fangled 73 hotrods !!! congrats well done :)

Borg!!!!!! just plain awesome!!!

Deuce,

Nice work! Do machine guns fire that fast ? :unsure:

Works out close to 400 rounds per minute. About the same rate as the Browning water cooled 30 cal.

Think I'd rather have Deuce!

CR

....and with a Marlin no less. Very impressive Deuce! Looks like I'm gonna hafta take my Marlin out of the safe and blow the dust off it and give it a second look!

Kajun

Wow Deuce,

That sure was awesome (on stage #3, at the World Famous Paradise Pass, home of the World Famous Hero and Idol to all "The Mighty Furball", the same club named the Club of the Year in 2015, Home to the 2016 International Black Powder Shoot, also the 2016 Indiana / Illinois state championship, with some of the nicest stages and biggest steel in the mid-west, with a handsome Mayor) At least thats where I would have guessed you were at !

Congrats.......

**** Sneaks away after a shameless plug for the club ********** :lol::P:D

Awesome, Deuce. Congrats

Footnote 1:

Broke my '73 today on Stage 1

Deuce loaned me his Marlin for 6 stages (and a box of his bullets) What a Pard!

Funny thing is how much slower that rifle was fer me........

hOOt

I was workin' fastest rifle sidematch at Winter Range when Deuce walked up and did a double tap sweep on five targets in 1.71........watching a video of him runnin' that Marlin is impressive.....but standin' there in person runnin' a timer for him as he does it.....flat out....dope!!!!!

Congrats dude!!!

Red Knee

I was workin' fastest rifle sidematch at Winter Range when Duece walked up and did a double tap sweep on five targets in 1.71........watching a video of him runnin' that Marlin is impressive.....but standin' there in person runnin' a timer for him as he does it.....flat out....dope!!!!!

Congrats dude!!!

Red Knee

Red Knee,

if i remember correctly at winter range speed rifle you requested a drug test from Deuce for performance enhancing drugs! :)

Congrats Deuce always fun to Watch

A Big Congratulations to Deuce!!! WoW! Can I see that in slow motion? Great work Deuce. Sincerely, Will Lynchem.

PS, it was really nice meeting you at winter range even if it was brief.

can't be a Marlin thar wren't no OW!!

when I shoot mine it's bang, bang, OW, bang, bang, OW….

funny thing is all the spotters think I'm missing every time I say OW

Congrats Deuce

Scratch

Wow Deuce,

That sure was awesome (on stage #3, at the World Famous Paradise Pass, home of the World Famous Hero and Idol to all "The Mighty Furball", the same club named the Club of the Year in 2015, Home to the 2016 International Black Powder Shoot, also the 2016 Indiana / Illinois state championship, with some of the nicest stages and biggest steel in the mid-west, with a handsome Mayor) At least thats where I would have guessed you were at !

Congrats.......

**** Sneaks away after a shameless plug for the club ********** :lol::P:D

Yep that club! And yep, a shameless plug too. LOL

Archived