SASS Wire Forum

Dang Hoarders

It took a fair amount of effort and patience to get Federal Primers a few years ago.  People that have a ten year supply seem to think that isn't enough.  My supply got very low, but the supply chain finally started filling and it seemed to be okay for a while.  So after all that trouble, I hate to do this, but you gotta do what you gotta do, so I am offering for trade a brick of Federal small pistol primers for a family-size package of toilet paper.  Charmin preferred, others considered.

:)

Will trade TP for whiskey!

I'd use Sears catalogs, except there are no catalogs anymore, and that paper would probably would plug up modern sewer lines.   

Now, where's my shovel?  :blink:

Advance Notice

We are asking that you please give us advance notice if you plan to stop by for a visit.  We are not worried about catching the Corona Virus from you, we just want the advance notice so we can hide our toilet paper before your arrival.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Frontier Lone Rider

At a local match Saturday I found someone had stole the TP from the porta-potties.  Good thing I carry a roll in my vehicle along with sunscreen and drinking water.  Put TP on your pre-match checklist.   The Charmin bandit may strike your range too.

8 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

dozen rolls of TP and a quart of hand sanitizer I’d trade for a pair of 2nd generation Colt SAA’s.

I'd go smelly and dirty for a month for that trade.  Wait, I probably already do!  When you gonna ship those Colts?

42 minutes ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

I'd use Sears catalogs, except there are no catalogs anymore, and that paper would probably would plug up modern sewer lines.   

Ask for the long form census. Just "fill" out and send back in the pre-stamped envelope. Good for someone who gives two s**ts.

26 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Ask for the long form census. Just "fill" out and send back in the pre-stamped envelope. Good for someone who gives two s**ts.

At the same time, they could perform colorectal screening.  Or, corona-rectal screening.  I forget which.

1 minute ago, Mister Badly said:

I've got a garden hose aka poor man's bidet so I'm making that trade!!!

Just remember to set the nozzle to "spray" or "mist", not "jet".  Just sayin'.

Bought a couple of pallets of this specialty Toilet Paper several years back, so we're good for another Trump term at least! ;)

1893467969_Clinton-ObamaTP.thumb.jpg.073db64f8fe986acf5a815eec4917359.jpg

When I was a kid in Germany, European toilet paper was the standard joke

My friends and I had photo albums we used to keep our sample sheets of that stuff, labeled with where it came from, date, etc.  

Some of it was corrugated, some of it was slick (nice, huh?), some was very rough, some looked like it had wood stickers in it, etc.  There seemed to be a never-ending variation of that stuff.   Hell, we’d take a bunch and trade amongst us for a sample we didn’t have.   The girls thought it was gross, but were fascinated to see a decent collection of the various ones.

Cat Brules 

Think about this! 
Schools are closed. They are fully stocked with TP.
How long will it be before we begin to hear of break-ins at schools? 
“No damage to the building but the storeroom was emptied of all paper products.”

When they run out of the TP they will start selling the Construction Paper from the Art Room! :P

CJ

35 minutes ago, Cactus Jack Calder said:

Think about this! 
“No damage to the building but the storeroom was emptied of all paper products.”

When they run out of the TP they will start selling the Construction Paper from the Art Room! :P

CJ

I understand the schools are empty of students but staffs are still there. They better frisk the teachers when they leave.

They have to show up I guess, or not get paid.

By the time the kids get back, the buildings will all smell like dope, and there’ll be new graffiti on the bathroom walls.

Cat Brules

3 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

At a local match Saturday I found someone had stole the TP from the porta-potties.  Good thing I carry a roll in my vehicle along with sunscreen and drinking water.  Put TP on your pre-match checklist.   The Charmin bandit may strike your range too.

If someone steals all the toilet paper at a cowboy shoot, does that mean there will be no "clean" shooters?

1 minute ago, Michigan Slim said:

One question: Are tortillas flushable? Asking for a friend...….

Just resell them. Tortillas for sale, now with refried beans.

2 hours ago, Cactus Jack Calder said:

Think about this! 

CJ

Bet the janitor has already thought of that and he has the keys. :D

My main gig is maintenance in a correctional facility now. We locked up all the TP and only give out enough to fill the rollers. The spare rolls all came up missing.

5 hours ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

I tried to use a sears catalog but the wife got really upset when she looked at my computer screen. 

13 hours ago, Fence Cutter said:

If someone steals all the toilet paper at a cowboy shoot, does that mean there will be no "clean" shooters?

I wasn't a cowboy shoot.  I suspect there were several clean shooters but don't want to speculate further as this thread might go downhill so fast the moderators will need to lock it down.

18 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Several fast food restrooms have been hit too.  Destroyed TP dispensers for their giant roll, paper towel dispensers ripped off the wall.  Terrible.  I’ve only heard about burger joints so far.  At least there is enough respect to leave the Taco Bell and Indian restaurants alone.

32 minutes ago, Cusz M. Dutch SASS Life 55326 said:

For my fellow shooters I am offering for a limited time TP for just $24.95 + S&H a roll.   Limit two rolls per order.   Further price increases expected...

That may be funny but in TN 2 brothers might be charged for hand sanitizer Hixson, TN

Archived