SASS Wire Forum

Humbly asking for the prayer posse GOOD NEWS UPDATE!!

Clay Mosby

Ambulance took East Coast Filly to the ER today. She is currently in ICU diagnosed with the RSV virus and a large blood clot in her lung. She has stopped breathing once  and her heart stopped once but they brought her back. Are trying to stabilize her now, but cautioned she might not make it.

Edited by Clay Mosby
  • Sad 14

Wow!!  Our prayers join those outgoing from the rest of ya’s!

• Like 1

Update:

The clot removal procedure went well, but now the doc is concerned that because she isn't waking up there might be brain damage from the heart stopping. Damn this sucks!!!! Filly doesn't deserve this! I can only pray that if its God's will she will recover, if its not that she passes quickly without discomfort or distress.

My heartfelt thanks go out to all the saloon denizens that have entertained and supported us through the years.

Edited by Clay Mosby
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 6

Prayers up!

O God, our help in time of need, Who are just and merciful, and Who inclines to the supplications of His people. Look down upon East Coast Filly and loved ones, have mercy on them and deliver them from the trouble that now besets them. Deal with them not according to their iniquities, but according to Your manifold mercies, for we are the works of Your hands, and You know our weaknesses. We pray to you to grant them Your divine helping grace, and endow them with patience and strength to endure their hardships with complete submission to Your Will.

Only You know our misery and sufferings, and to You, our only hope and refuge, we flee for relief and comfort, trusting in Your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when You know best, You will deliver them from this trouble, and turn their distress into comfort. We then shall rejoice in Your mercy, and exalt and praise Your Holy Name, O Father, Son and Holy Spirit, both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Amen.

• Thanks 2

Prayers are heading your way from this side of the Medicine Line.

Stay strong my brother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Prayers heading up Clay for you and Filly. Thanks for the update. Sure hope you get some good news soon. Our hearts go out to you both.

Eyesa & Ellie

• Like 1

Keeping you both in our prayers.
Prayer Posses are powerful in the eyes of GOD.

• Thanks 1

Praying here

• Like 1

Prayers sent for you both with good thoughts for a complete recovery…

• Like 1

Standing up on my knees for Filly and for yourself as well!

• Clay Mosby changed the title to Humbly asking for the prayer posse GOOD NEWS UPDATE!!

Just got great news from the doctor that Filly woke up!!!! She still has breathing tube but responded to directions.  They're keeping her lightly sedated so I will go see her tomorrow morning. 

Thank you thank you for your prayers

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

That great gusting sound was my big sigh of relief from this side of the Mr. and Mrs. Sippi!

DELIGHTED to hear this good news!

Still standing up on my knees for you both!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great news, will continue prayers for complete recovery!

• Like 1

Holy Father, the only true physician of our souls and bodies, who cast down and lift up, accept us as we come in all humility to glorify you and thank you for preserving, by your grace, your servant, through her recent ordeal.

We thank you for blessing the attending physicians and the means employed for her cure, and for restoring her safe and sound to her family, having fended off every danger against her body and soul.

Raise her speedily, we pray you, from the bed of illness on which she lies and return her to her home and peaceful pursuits.

Grant that the suffering of her body may avail for the purifying of her soul and may lead her to return, in thanksgiving, to the works of her hands and to Christ Jesus, the Physician of soul and body.

For to You belong praise and worship,

to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

GREAT NEWS!  Thank you for the update.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's great news Clay. Prayers continue for complete recovery and quick healing.

• Like 1

Great News!!

More prayers on the way!!

• Like 1

Fantastic news! I understand what you went through, as my Mom spent 3 weeks in a coma from a surgery once. God is gracious and merciful.

• Like 1

I am glad to hear the positive news, and will keep the two of you in my thoughts and meditations.

• Like 1