SASS Wire Forum

EOT

Hells Comin

If you're going why haven't you signed up yet ! I would imagine the front office is getting a little anxious with only 347 shooters signed up! Why do this to them !!!I'm sure you're all aware they are listening to what the shooters like and are doing the best they can to accommodate us. Eot keeps getting better and better, so get them there applications In so they can breathe a little easier !!!!Hells Comin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely!!!

Gunna be a great match...have had a blast there every year, but the last two have been the best!!!!!!

Get your apps in NOW!!!

Life is short...you never know if you'll be around next year...don't put off.

Phantom

For me personally I'm trying to desiderata if I'm able to shoot this year if not do I want to be a conventioneer plus a few other question have popped up. I hope to see you there this year in some fashion or form. I may help a friend out with his booth if he is attending this year. It has been almost two years since I tried shooting a sass match and only was able to get four stage knocked out and it was very painfull to do that. As other things have went downhill since then but the past few months I've be going to pt/ot and it is helping.

I think I can do 4 stages a day and survive whether I can do it 3days running will be a test.

Hope to see all my friends soon

Absolutely!!!

Gunna be a great match...have had a blast there every year, but the last two have been the best!!!!!!

Get your apps in NOW!!!

Phantom

Absolutely!!!

Get your apps in NOW!!!

Phantom

Dang Phantom....Ya' saying 2011 weren't no good, looks like I'II Have to come on over again, mind you I won't take much convincing..iffin' I'm still around then '016 looks a good year.

Absolutely!!!

Get your apps in NOW!!!

Phantom

Think they have turned a corner at EOT and have made it a much more shooter friendly match.

Wish I could go. But sadly I can not this year.

But the wife and I have it in the books for next year.

Wonder if it is the price of entry fees?

This is probably a factor. However, the lack of powder for reloading is probably a factor too. I just put my application in for Colorado State and they are having poor sign-ups too. The overall poor economy and high price of motor vehicle fuel remain drags on participation at major matches.

My wife and I are signed up for EOT and will be camping on range for the first time. We are looking forward to a week of shooting, shopping and partying with our friends. Two new shade structures are under construction. The match keeps getting better.

U can even sign up on line, no app. To send in. Just go to the SASS home page then go to the SASS mercantile and make your selections. If you don't go, U will regret IT, because u will be reading on the wire what a great match it WAS !

U can even sign up on line, no app. To send in. Just go to the SASS home page then go to the SASS mercantile and make your selections. If you don't go, U will regret IT, because u will be reading on the wire what a great match it WAS !

Are you bringing bullets this time, HC?

Hi HC,

This is a common problem this year. Every match I've attended had a drop in attendance this year. Defend the Roost almost got canceled; Guns of the Timberlands Battle of Rogue River did get canceled.

It could be economic uncertainty, personal drop in income, more matches to compete with...

I'm sorry to hear it is happening to EOT after the fantastic reviews they had last year.

Regards,

AM

For me and other snow birds I suspect it's a matter of timing. I've already gone back up N and don't want to turn around and make another long drive. I think this is one reason why Winter Range is so popular, the snow birds are already down there and it's a nice winter break for the northerners. I know the earlier spring weather in NM is iffy, but if it were in the fall I'd stop on my way down. Just my .02

Been signed up for awhile. Planning to go to the Colorado State shoot afterward as well. EOT is always fun for me, and it has been especially great the last two years. Time to get those apps in and get out the maps or those electronic thingamajigs for the trip to New Mexico. Powder and bullets will take care of themselves (with a little work on your part) if you resolve to go. Hope to see you there.

Miss Behavin' and I sent our applications in last week.

EOT has gotten to be a great match! Stages are well done. I'm sure TA Chance will do a great job again.

Props and stages are well done. Looks like they got the Wild Bunch days dialed in! And doesn't interfear with warm up day.

I'm expecting a great time to be had:)

Regards,

Ringer

Another thing to think about is the people you will meet from all around the world. That just don't happen at most matches. We went last year for the first time and we're hooked. Right now we are in count down stage and can't wait. Like many things if you wait for the perfect time to do it you'll never make it. So roll the dice and get movin.

Already have myself and my daughter (Hotshot Harley) signed up. Also have some close friends coming with us....Calhoun Kid, Dixie Rebel and Irish Leadslinger. +

Looking forward to it. I havent been in about 6 years.....only shot the one time and Hells Comin, I was possed with you. I had a great time. Hopefully this year I will do a lil better than I did then....lol

I, also, highly encourage everyone to attend. Misty and Co. are making a supreme effort and are improving the match every year. It has become what it should have been all along... a SHOOTER"S match!

There's 6 of us coming over from SW La. and SE Tx.

Possum

folks, that hells commen feller is correct

EOT gets better each and every year

Misty Moonshine has improved all aspect even more

I am shooter #51, confirmed and true a fact

this is a world championship shoot that every SASS member is invited to

you do not have to QUALIFY, win other matches to be able::::: to attend

THAT IS a gift in its ownself

I know times are tough, even Madd Mike will be ridding in someone elses conastoga wagon

just to make it work

if we do NOT support what we love most, than we will slowly loose it

maybe even over night

clubs and shoots are dropping like flies all around us in some cases

vegas used to have an annual shoot that had 327 shooters, and it had nothing to offer, like founders ranch has

times do change indeed........support SASS / CAS / WB before its to late

attending EOT is support at its best

The Dooley's will help cook and serve everyone a hotdog with the fixins' on Wednesday afternoon at the potluck supper. The Dooley Gang Party starts every night and You are invited !!!!!! We are gearing up for a great shoot with T.A. as match director.... Y'all get signed up and help out with the fun.. If your an entertainer of sort we will have an open mic/ karaoke Saturday night,,, with lots of door prizes for the dancers and performers...might even give away some guns... Misty always has lots of stuff to give away....

Madd Mike, I think you mean Misty Moonshine...

Wish I could be there, by all reports it's gonna be quite an event, world class shooting match, world class parties, world class people, but then again, what else would you expect for the World championships!

James Gang Sedona is in. Cannot wait. This is one match you will not want to miss. Last year was a blast. It is the World Championship of Cowboy Action and everyone can shoot. See you there.

I'm all signed up and looking forward too visiting with everyone and getting an overdue hug from Hells Comin! ;)

ANd I'd like to thank you and all waddies, now, for what you do.

Ditto!

Archived