SASS Wire Forum

EOT

Hells Comin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grizzly : my $ on Matt Black !

I disagree. Matt Black hasn't been shooting much and is getting slow and sloppy in his old age. Don't look for him to be a contender this year! Now me on the other hand, I'm a finely tuned machine right now. Lol. Here is a video from last weekend so you can see just how slow and sloppy he is now.

Watch "Matt Black Plum Creek 6/7/14" on YouTube

Matt Black Plum Creek 6/7/14: http://youtu.be/YOfhHo9rFPE

Looks like we are shooting with you on posse 8 Phil. I'm looking forward to it! We could use some pointers.

heck I was hoping to get some pointers.

Heck, after EOT head on up here to Colorado and shoot the state match, I'll give ya all the pointers you can handle! :D :D :D

I was recently informed that you're getting saddled with some crippled up ol' Gunfighter on Posse #7...good luck keepin' him in line. ;)

EoT Posse list (6/13)

529 total so far.

I will never get to go to EOT but I hope all of the shooters that get to go to EOT shoot the best match that they can shoot.I wish all workers and shooters the very best.

The Stump boys are coming for you Possum Skinner. Poor Stumpman is suffering from a big ass kidney stone but Rock' s on a holy terror. Better watch out for Rusty Remington. He's in his usual form. Had a blast last year. Planning on even more fun this year!!!

Not sure what you did to get thrown in with that bunch, PW; but I'm sure that time served on Posse 7 should get you some time reduced from whatever your overall sentence was... :blink::D

Looking forward to a match with you!

Best,

FJT

Not sure what you did to get thrown in with that bunch, PW; but I'm sure that time served on Posse 7 should get you some time reduced from whatever your overall sentence was... :blink::D

Looking forward to a match with you!

Best,

FJT

Same here...i'm sure it's payback for SOMETHING I did...looks like a good gang to hang with, though. (NOT literally!).

I was given a couple options that would mesh with the RM scheduling. This one looked pretty good from here.

;)

See y'all next week!

PWB

The Stump boys are coming for you Possum Skinner. Poor Stumpman is suffering from a big ass kidney stone but Rock' s on a holy terror. Better watch out for Rusty Remington. He's in his usual form. Had a blast last year. Planning on even more fun this year!!!

I'm looking forward to it. It's gonna be big fun.

FJT:

have ya considered that JEDI PWB was put on that posse just to make sure SOMEBODY knew what to do and how to make the calls correctly... :lol::lol::lol:

JEDI POSSUM: sic em

..........Widder

Oh, Widder,

It'll be good to have The One Voice to defer to in the matter of the rules.

Besides, they're probably tired of me shootin' the whiners and malcontents. ;)

Cheers,

FJT

Well I'm signed up for cowboy and hope I'll make it through that. It's been two year plus since the accident and a little less than two years since I've tried to shoot a match. I'm walking with a bad limp and a cane at times. So we will see if I can do it.

I signed up for the CAS shoot it all planing on shooting the Tuesday warmup, the some side matches and plainsman on Wednesday but when I made out the packing list it was way too much stuff to bring and stay in a motel downtown Moriarty . So I've got to take the dog to the vet Wednesday anyway so I'll spend Wednesday resting up in ABQ while the dog is at the vet. I'm still hoping to leave my long guns with a friend on the posse so I don't have to take them in the motel every night and no way I'll leave a gun in the trucks at the motel your just asking to have it stollen.

I remember several years ago Tex's vehicle was broken in to at winter range and i heard of two or three other thefts that year.

I've always stayed in my rveither on or off site in the past but this year it's easier to leave the rig down south and motel it.

See you Monday evening or Tuesday morning guys....

Well trying to find everything I need is ruff I might be making rounds in the morning if I can't find the ones I loaded two years ago. I would buy them if I knew there be some available but 38 wcf isn't easy to find. Even the brass iss hard to get but I bought everything two years ago brass, powder, and lead plus primers. Now you straighten up part of the shop after the trip down here and find everything I need I'll find the components before the loaded rounds probably.

So far I found guns, some clothes but still missing most of them I need for EOT I got my leather, and boots, but missing four white shirts, buckskin shirt, pigskin pants, suspenders and a our half my bandanas so I'll have fresh ones daily. Found about half the ammo I need for cc luckily I have a case of shot shell I bought about a year ago. The early morning will be spent digging and hunting before it heats up to hot as that almost did me in Friday and I'm still recovering as I type this.

Hope to see all my old friends and make some new ones.

My plan for shooting is slow and accurate until I miss if I do. Since I can't move too fast anymore with my leg the way it is. Good luck to all shooters and to Fancy and her crew thank you very much as one who use to what tie other matches it's hard work.

Also did I read in the chronicle that we get our brass back this year?

After looking for more 38wcf ammo this morning I relished all I've been able to locate was bp loads so that made me switch to 45lc for the pistols and rifle if I had SG I would switch to FCD. But I'm all out and will not load any right now. I will need to shoot up that 38 wcf ammo sometime as I've went to the following loads to make things simple. 45LC will be loaded for WB, 38wcf will be smokeless for CAS, and 38spc will be bp for frontiersman. That way no wondering if it's bp or smokeless but got to do away with current inventory.

Archived