SASS Wire Forum

Scarlett is in the hospital

Glad they figured out her problem promptly!

Took them 2 weeks to figure out MY ruptured appendix!! By that point if they’d waited till Monday to operate like the doctor WANTED-I’d have died! My WIFE insisted they operate Friday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Glad they got it quick. I'll keep Scarlett in my thoughts for a rapid recovery.

Scarlett is a long-time positive voice for SASS and a supplier of SASS related (and other) reloading supplies. Always at the matches with lots of primers, bullets, powders, shooting supplies/etc., and above all...hugs...BIG HUGS.

Get well soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up Lumpy.  I don't do the book of faces thing.  

I suppose if you have to have an appendix rupture, January is probably about as good a time as any.  After the holidays and before shooting season kicks off.  

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, OLG!

Scarlett!!  You get better right quick!!  There’s cowboys out here that need a hug!!

Hope to see you soon!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks y’all! I so appreciate the good wishes. I am taking it easy. I

wont be shooting at End of Trail but I WILL be there vending. I’ve had such amazing offers of help this remarkable community. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

Hugs and thank you!!!

Scarlett

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hope for a speedy recovery. Glad they didn’t waste any time getting you fixed up. I will have to give YOU two hugs next time I see you 

• Thanks 1

I be surprised if she doesn't have the doctors and personnel who cared for her convinced to try out cowboy shooting. It would be hard to find a better supporter/promoter/sponsor than our own Scarlett. Get well soon and we'll see you in a couple weeks. You know we all love you. (I said the last part hoping to get an extra hug):wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Thanks y’all! I so appreciate the good wishes. I am taking it easy. I

wont be shooting at End of Trail but I WILL be there vending. I’ve had such amazing offers of help this remarkable community. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

Hugs and thank you!!!

Scarlett

Scarlett, you can shoot as much or as little of the match as you are comfortable with. I’ll see to whatever you need. 

• Thanks 1

This has got to be a mistake.

Scarlett doesn't have an appendix.   She's ALL HEART with a few hugs..... :wub:

Get better soon Scarlett.   I'll call you next week after you rest up a few days.

Luv ya.

..........Widder

• Like 2

Praying here

• Thanks 1

Prayers for a speedy recovery. 

Rooster 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

I be surprised if she doesn't have the doctors and personnel who cared for her convinced to try out cowboy shooting. It would be hard to find a better supporter/promoter/sponsor than our own Scarlett. Get well soon and we'll see you in a couple weeks. You know we all love you. (I said the last part hoping to get an extra hug):wub:

I did hand out some of my cards… and pretty sure I mentioned Greenville is hooting tomorrow and Belton the second Saturday!  @Palmetto Traveller I did not take my bullhorn. I left it at home to summon Tommy. Not sure he can hear the “I need you bell” frequency. 

Thanks for bringing a smile to me. Dealing with a lot of pain at the moment but working through it. 

BIG BIG hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Prayers for your fast recovery from this side of the Medicine Line.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Soundwarefare said:

What does that mean ? 

hugaholic - a person who has a compulsive addiction to hugging people, and will wither away and die if they are cut off from hug-able people/beings.

there is no known cure for this addiction, and no help-groups to aid these people.

Per Google!

Edited by Eyesa Horg
Added text
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I somehow missed this. :blink:

I truly hope you heal up quickly Miss Scarlett, but please do not push yourself. Things will happen when they happen. 

Kindest Regards.

PR

adding my prayers and hugs - follow the doctors orders all should go well , 

i finished my "6 weeks" first of december and it was a great feeling to be able to pick things up again , but i think the worst was that week without a shower to keep the glue in place , keep your spirits up , 

im placing an order soon but there is absolutely no rush on getting it out , ill even hold off a bit so your not tempted because it will be 45s ,