SASS Wire Forum

Mask requirements observation

Trigger Mike

During the virus my cardiologist told me it was up to me if I came in or not and actually said only to come in if I have symptoms.  I didn’t and they seemed content.  In late 2022 they had some normalcy again and I could come in without a mask.  

very few were wearing a mask and certainly not the staff, except for a few.  Then a supposed surge happened and the cardiologist required mask when I was supposed to get the results of my stress test.  I refused and went home.  They called me and said come in anyway and don’t wear a mask but I needed to come.  The physicians assistant wasn’t wearing a mask when she came to talk to me.  

they scheduled me for a heart cath and in the operating room over half, including the dr was not wearing a mask even though they were about to go in my artery.  When I got done , still no mask .  

they kept me a few days and hardly anyone had a mask .  Basically the mask rule was for patients while the staff was inconsistent.   

I still recall that in the gas chamber a minuscule gap in the gas mask would result in gas getting in and staying inside the mask making removal of the mask imperative to breathe.  Nearly All cloth mask have some sort of gap somewhere , which means germs get in and stay there and only removal of the mask will help.  Better off without the mask.

Dr. Neshiewat on Fox this morning was talking about the chemicals in the cloth masks! Not good!

https://www.drjanette.net/

I blatantly refused to wear the things during the Zombie Apocalypse just to go about my day. The only time I did was if I was making a delivery to someplace that required it. If I went into a store that required it and they refused to obey the LAW which said that if you had a medical reason they could not MAKE you wear one, I'd go elsewhere. 

It was a load of CRAP then, which even Fauchi has admitted, and it's a load of crap now. 

I think that it's They're way of trying to scare the sheeple into staying home and voting by mail again so that THEY can cheat on the upcoming election just like they did the last one. 

Note: Mods, if this is over the Line, please just delete it, and not the whole thread.

There will be another scare.  That was a test to see how to manipulate us.  Can't threaten to cut off a finger like in some countries so here we have to use the full faith and credit of the media and the federal government to scare and strong arm.  And now the faith and credit is much lower.  Instead of Democrats and Republicans looking into anything real they are playing games with prosecuting each other.  The voters need to do some prosecuting.

I was a strong supporter of the string bikini....mask

After things settled down and masks became optional,,,,I was sitting in the exam room waiting to see the Doc. He walks in, comes over to me, sticks out his hand and wants to shake hands! Which I did. But seemed so odd after not being able to "touch" anything for 2 years.

My grandson was dropped from a paramedic 3 course where he was the top student in his class because he refused to get the shots or wear a  mask.

Now he's about to finish an apprentice  course to be a precision welder, which will pay considerable more than being a paramedic. :D

I can't get over the idiots I see driving around to this day with a mask on and they are the only ones in the car. Guess the steering wheel is gonna give them some type of disease.

TM

1 hour ago, Texas Maverick said:

I can't get over the idiots I see driving around to this day with a mask on and they are the only ones in the car. Guess the steering wheel is gonna give them some type of disease.

TM

I watched a woman drive in to library and park.  Two masks on. Two pair of gloves.   Went in (the library was on lock down rules.  They would go get your books. Any books returned were placed in quarantine so may days) came back out.  Took disinfectant wipes and wiped down steering wheel.  Replaced outer gloves and mask.

When the mask crap first started, I carried my Lone Ranger mask with me, and when someone would say I needed to have on a mask, I would put it on.

Got a lot of weird looks, but also a lot of laughs.

If I didn't have it with me, and entered a store, and the "guards" at the door said to put on a mask, I would tell them I was claustrophobic and the VA said I could become violent if I had to wear something covering my mouth and nose.  End of conversation.  No mask.

Worked every time. 

Never wore a mask. Except when I was in the hospital. They required it if I was not in my room. And even then I pulled it down so my nose was exposed, so I could breathe. No one said anything about that.

I went to Sam's one time and they had a security guard at the door. If you were not wearing a mask he handed you one. I took it and went in and noticed several people were not wearing one, so I just tossed the one they gave me in the buggy.

I no longer bother to engage in mask discussions.

FA493843-2FD5-40CD-AC4E-E88CA05225CA.jpeg

No test biologicals on my family including my 90 year old MIL.  Upped our Vitamin D and Zn, probably washed hands more.  We may have caught it but no tests.  I was sick for a day late in the cycle.  Lots of BS.  Do you know nobody caught the regular flu for 2 years?  Hmm.  Covid must have killed the regular flu?  I had a friend that got every shot and his Dr told him he had COVID 3-4 times.  Turned out it was liver or kidney failure and his idiot Dr almost killed him.

Now if you want to see the calculation they use for the 'vaccine' effectiveness it is not what we understand about the effectiveness of the polio vaccine for example.  It is similar to the calculation for the Statins we all use.  See it goes something like if we have a 2% chance of getting heart disease and they reduce it by 1% they call that an impressive 50% reduction.  Sounds impressive.  And 1% is real but you should be able to balance that against the negatives of a statin.  Maybe back pain and brain fog?

This guy David Diamond 'Deception in Cholesterol Research' is humorous and educational:

https://youtu.be/yX1vBA9bLNk?si=S0lKM7kBoKIHL5ce

Or search Dr Maryanne Demasi

Personally, I really miss the free surgical masks that were being handed out at the stores.  Put them in my pocket for when mowing the lawn.

I also miss the "mask police" at Menards who chased me around the store while shopping maskless.  You can yell at me, just do not touch me...

Miss that Walmart where they try forcing people up and down the isles one-way or else.  Good luck with that.

Miss going to the bank and having the armed guard hand me a mask...."thank-you, but I am not here to rob the place"...

Miss that guy in the hospital garb standing at the outdoor produce stand who cussed me out for being maskless waiting in line for some fresh corn. 

Miss feeling like a less than human being for refusal to take any of the experimental injections being administered.   

Miss those "true believers" who would waive their Covid injection cards in my face.  

Kind of enjoyed quickly running into all those different stores maskless looking for toilet paper.  Like going on a big game hunt, stalking that prey called toilet paper just to wipe my butt.  Those were some fun like days! 

My background is chemistry, chemical / biochemical engineering.  This virus was quickly known as a 0.15-micron size virus.  Anyone but a medical moron would immediately know it was an airborne virus due to the physical size.  Now if you want to wear a mask to feel safer from the air we breathe, enjoy!  Some folks are immune compromised though, and a flu/virus can be deadly.  Those N95 masks if properly used and changed every few hours when in enclosed spaces do make some sense but the public was advised to not use them because they were in short supply...

For a healthy person, God gave use humans a pretty good immune system for the billions of germs and viruses we breathe every day of our lives.  It is a personal choice.  

As far as mandates go, sorry, no thanks, I will not comply.  I am a "straight, married man".  No government official will ever force a man-date on me!  They can kiss my ars.

Masks, do these count?

20230828_205744.jpg

7 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

How did it go?  I assume fine since you can post here.

Got released on day 6. The only procedures they masked for were pulling the tubes and wires. I just need to get back to a somewhat normal sleep pattern. I only got 2 hrs last night.

20 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

I watched a woman drive in to library and park.  Two masks on. Two pair of gloves.  

Perhaps two condoms as well?

This woman is the poster child for FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) and no doubt an enthusiastic supporter of the Left.
Of course there will be another covid/mask scare... election season is coming soon.

1 hour ago, bgavin said:

Perhaps two condoms as well?

This woman is the poster child for FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) and no doubt an enthusiastic supporter of the Left.
Of course there will be another covid/mask scare... election season is coming soon.

Two condoms?

More like three paper bags. One for you and two for her. 

2 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Son's father-in-law is ultra liberal.  Actually said people that didn't take the shots and wear mask should be put in interment camps.  Well, the other day, son told me he had tested positive for COVID.  Not got an update.  

I got the Covid in January 2020, before it got a fancy name and a press agent. I saw no need for a shot, as the chances of getting it a second time were small. Further, as the thing mutates, each strain seems to be weaker than the last. Many people getting it in the last year or so only found out that they had it because of testing, and not because they were symptomatic. 

And if you listen to the reports, there are more people that took the shots getting it a second time, than there are people getting it that didn't get the shot. Many of THEM are the people screaming the loudest for the rest of us to get the shot.

I got the Fauci Flu in Nov. 2021.  I was "fully vacced" because it was either that or get tested once a week for work.  I wore masks in stores etc.  Still got it.  At one point, sitting at my computer at home while on the 10 day house arrest, I found myself waking up on the floor after hearing a "THUMP" which was me falling out of my chair and the chair overturning on me.  My bowels and bladder had also cut loose, fortunately I was on the "accident pad" we had out for the dog.

My wife yelled at me a few hours later when I told her what had happened.

12 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

And if you listen to the reports, there are more people that took the shots getting it a second time, than there are people getting it that didn't get the shot. Many of THEM are the people screaming the loudest for the rest of us to get the shot.

My lady and I were in the first wave before CoViD had a name. It was pretty bad, especially the cough.

Today, 80% have at least one shot, 70% are "fully" vaccinated. Vaccination does not prevent infection, just provides a leg up on an immune response. So potentially lesser symptoms.

Since most have some vaccination, most getting infected now have some vaccination. So of course then these "most" call for vaccination, they are most.

About 3% of the population has no antibodies for it at all (end of 2022), some estimates are 25% of the population has not been infected with the disease (antibodies are from vaccination).

37 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

My lady and I were in the first wave before CoViD had a name. It was pretty bad, especially the cough.

When I got it, I just felt like crap for a week. A long weekend sleeping late and relaxing at home cleaned me up. 

Today, 80% have at least one shot, 70% are "fully" vaccinated. Vaccination does not prevent infection, just provides a leg up on an immune response. So potentially lesser symptoms.

My wife caught it after being fully vaxxed at her employer's instance. She caught it in Feb. of 2021. Since she caught it, my employer insisted that I stay home from work as well. She works nights, and I days. The two weeks that she and I were home because of it were literally the most nights we ever spent in the same bed together. I didn't get it again.

Since most have some vaccination, most getting infected now have some vaccination. So of course then these "most" call for vaccination, they are most.

The problem with those people is that they were the most vocal about getting vaxxed, acting as though the very survival of the Human Race depended on everybody getting vaxxed. These were also the same people that started the whole thing with, "Two weeks to flatten the curve", and "Herd immunity". You might have noticed that they stopped talking about herd immunity when it started looking that would actually happen. They didn't want to give up the control of the sheeple that they had by then, so they invented vaxxing.

I think that they did so as an experiment to see how far the sheeple would let themselves be pushed, and as a way to control voting. You see how THAT worked out. It worked out SO well that they did it again here in Arizona during the 2022 elections, and they are starting it up again for 2024. 

About 3% of the population has no antibodies for it at all (end of 2022), some estimates are 25% of the population has not been infected with the disease (antibodies are from vaccination).

Wife & I both just got through it, about like a nasty Summer cold, 4 or 5 days and back to normal.  No special meds or measures. It is going around out here, but this time no one is scared.  They are going to have a tough time shutting this state down, they barely managed last time.

Archived