Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770

Members
  • Content Count

    1,994
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

551 Excellent

About Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770

  • Rank
    Member
  • Birthday 06/04/1954

Previous Fields

  • SASS #
    46770

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Tucson, Arizona Territory

Recent Profile Visitors

3,532 profile views
  1. Repeat after me: "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away..."
  2. Harrison has made no secret that he didn't want to be Han since "Empire Strikes Back", the whole carbonite freezing bit was to give him an out. But they still didn't have to kill him.
  3. Back in the 80s they remade "Stagecoach" with Country stars. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092003/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_4 As for most "remakes" the Producer/ Director/ Studio seem to want to make it their way instead of the way that made it popular in the first place. I truly thought that J.J. Abrams had killed "Star Trek" with his version of it, but with him not directing, "Star Trek Beyond" was pretty good. And I'll NEVER forgive him for killing Han Solo!
  4. Looking at the ladies underwear section?
  5. Let's just say I was Urban Cowboy before Urban Cowboy.
  6. So far the ONLY thing on the list I had was the click clack balls. I wore Lees Jeans, pants and jacket, black harness boots, and a Bush Hat ala Christopher George in "Rat Patrol".
  7. Reminds me of the story of the old man and the rope. He used to sit in front of the general store holding a piece of rope. Often people would stop and ask why he had the piece of rope in his hand. "It's a weather gauge." the old man would reply. "How does it work?" "If it's standing out strait, the wind's blowing. If it's wet, it's raining."
  8. Maybe not always. IMHO, any relationship has to be based on trust. If you're completely honest 98% of the time, you can get away with just about anything the other 2% of it.
  9. YES! That thought brings immediately to mind an NFL Football FAN!
  10. As other have said, I don't care what the Hollywierd elite do for each other. The thing that bugs me is when One of them that doesn't win what he thought he should complains about it as though the general public and NOT his own people vote for it.
  11. I had the pleasure of meeting him once. In 1977 I was a young Marine in a holding unit waiting transportation to Okinawa. Since we didn't have any official duties we were taken on a bus trip to Hollywierd to watch a T.V. show being filmed. We went to a portion of "Circus of the Stars". Mr. Conrad was one of the Stars that day. They had him scheduled to do a trapeze routine. When he came out on stage, they had him in a PINK leotard, which did NOT make him happy. During a break though, the other Marines and I were able to meet him, shake hands, get autographs and such. To a man, we all told him how much we liked "Ba Ba Black Sheep", and he thanked us for our service.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.