Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Need the Prayer Posse again update 1/15


Tyrel Cody

Recommended Posts

My Dad and Mom started having flu-like symptoms on Tuesday and then got tested for flu and Covid yesterday; both positive for Covid. Y'all please help me lift them up in prayer that they'll be ok; they're both 67.

 

 

1/9/21

Mom seems to be getting better mostly just coughing a lot, she's on about day 8. Dad is on day 4 or so and is holding steady with a low grade fever and lots of coughing. Both of their O2 levels are good in the mid 90s. They were both in the kitchen/up walking around when I dropped off groceries at about 1 today. 

 

1/11/21

Dad said they are on the mend, just really tired and Mom is coughing a lot.

 

1/13/21

 

Just talked to Dad and he says he is a lot better and Mom is getting better; still a little tired and of course coughing, but not as bad. He has a follow up telecall with his doctor. 

 

1/15/21

Dad says he is mostly better now, still a tad tired and coughing a little bit. Mom is getting better, but doc prescribed another round of steroids/antibiotics.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

My Dad and Mom started having flu-like symptoms on Tuesday and then got tested for flu and Covid yesterday; both positive for Covid. Y'all please help me lift them up in prayer that they'll be ok; they're both 67.

Most people who test positive, even with some symptoms, will get over it in a short time.  Be optimistic.

 

Just in case, I've said a prayer for all of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They are in my prayers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wishing for a speedy & mild recovery for both of them. Prayers sent!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We’re sending out prayers for your folks and for you too, Tyrel!!

 

Speedy and complete recovery for both of them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

Any update?

JHC

 

Mom seems to be getting better mostly just coughing a lot, she's on about day 8. Dad is on day 4 or so and is holding steady with a low grade fever and lots of coughing. Both of their O2 levels are good in the mid 90s. They were both in the kitchen/up walking around when I dropped off groceries at about 1 today. 

 

Praying that this stays mild and they get better quick.

 

Thanks all!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update. Praying for all of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that they are holding their ground!!

 

I mentioned in another thread, recently, that my grandsons' other grandmother had contracted the virus and was hospitalized, not expected to recover.  She passed on Dec. 30th.  My ex daughter-in-law, her new boyfriend, and her father all were exposed and tested positive.

 

The older grandson is on his own and has been exposed at work, but tested negative. He was sent home for a week, paid furlough, but has since returned to work.

 

The younger grandson was staying with us and will continue to do so until his mother and her boyfriend are released from quarantine and both test negative. That's supposed to happen next Sunday, the 17th.

 

The other grandfather is in the middle to late stages of dementia and requires constant monitoring. I don't know what they're going to do about that.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that they are holding their ground!!

 

I mentioned in another thread, recently, that my grandsons' other grandmother had contracted the virus and was hospitalized, not expected to recover.  She passed on Dec. 30th.  My ex daughter-in-law, her new boyfriend, and her father all were exposed and tested positive.

 

The older grandson is on his own and has been exposed at work, but tested negative. He was sent home for a week, paid furlough, but has since returned to work.

 

The younger grandson was staying with us and will continue to do so until his mother and her boyfriend are released from quarantine and both test negative. That's supposed to happen next Sunday, the 17th.

 

The other grandfather is in the middle to late stages of dementia and requires constant monitoring. I don't know what they're going to do about that.

 

 

You have my condolences and prayers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good news is always welcome! Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2021 at 10:00 AM, Tyrel Cody said:

 

1/11/20

Dad said they are on the mend, just really tired and Mom is coughing a lot.

 

Tyrel---Thanks for the update, it sounds as if things are improving. Prayers still heading up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.