SASS Wire Forum

An Update on my WIFE, Got some good news

Korupt Karl

Kay has been on Avastin for the past few months. Not a chemo, but an experimental drug that supposedly cuts off the blood supply to the tumors. We had a Catscan and got the results back this week.

THE TUMORS ARE STABLE....Hoorah! ....and while we are not out of the woods, it's the best news we've had in three years. As always, we couldn't handle or deal with this without the support of so many wonderful people. Please continue to keep Kay and I in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all so very much.

KK

Kay has been on Avastin for the past few months. Not a chemo, but an experimental drug that supposedly cuts off the blood supply to the tumors. We had a Catscan and got the results back this week.

THE TUMORS ARE STABLE....Hoorah! ....and while we are not out of the woods, it's the best news we've had in three years. As always, we couldn't handle or deal with this without the support of so many wonderful people. Please continue to keep Kay and I in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all so very much.

KK

KK

Always good to hear upbeat news about Kay. We'll keep you and her in our prayers.

CR

Yep, great news KK.

Dakota & I will continue to keep you two in our prayers.

--Dawg

Prayers still up for you both..Tell Mrs. Kay we love her and so glad the news is good.

God is good!

Glad to hear this news

KK,

In my prayers. I'm glad to hear that she's stabilizing.

Cat Brules

I'll give her one of my special hugs when y'all git down here, that should hep evun more!!

my heart sings for yuze!

Great news .

More Prayers on the way. -_-

Glad to hear positive news! As always, thoughts and prayers go out to both of you. May God bless and keep you both...

Archived