Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Rittenhouse Not Guilty


Utah Bob #35998

Recommended Posts

Rittenhouse is guilty of bad judgement, nothing more.  That's not a crime.  If it were most of the people on this site (and across the entire country) would be found guilty.

 

 

Either you believe in the Bill of Rights or you don't.  THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND!

 

I hope Kyle sues everyone who was involved it trying to destroy him.  Also, I believe that the state should be liable for his protection for their complicity in this entire fiasco.......and his family, as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Excerpts from a statement just released by Anthony Huber's family:

 

"Make no mistake: our fight to hold those responsible for Anthony’s death accountable continues in full force. Neither Mr. Rittenhouse nor the Kenosha police who authorized his bloody rampage will escape justice. Anthony will have his day in court."

 

"Concerned citizens, confronted with a person shooting indiscriminately on the street, stepped in to stop the violence. Anthony was shot in the chest trying to disarm Mr. Rittenhouse and stop his shooting spree."

 

"We are so proud of Anthony, and we love him so much. He is a hero who sacrificed his own life to protect other innocent civilians. We ask that you remember Anthony and keep him in your prayers."

 

Remember this is the guy who tried to brain Rittenhouse with a skateboard.

.

Anthony needed to learn earlier,  the age old axiom "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

Anthony needed to learn earlier,  the age old axiom "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

When the pupil is ready the master will appear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

I heard that the moron formerly known as jerry nadler is making noises about getting the verdict overturned! Their corruption knows no limits. The law is only to be followed if it benefits them.

 

Edit addition:  The faux outrage, lies and incitement from the usual sources is really pushing the limits of my vomit response.

 

Quote

 

     

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee blasted the verdict released on Friday in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse and called for the Justice Department to review the court decision.

 

     Rep Jerry Nadler’s remarks veered sharply from the message issued by President Joe Biden, who unlike progressives said that he respected the jury’s decision.

 

 

 

Review On, Jerry!  :angry:

 

Maybe he'll remember some of the stuff he studied in his first year of law school.  First semester, even.  Or first DAY!  <_<

 

Hell... high school civics class, even - if he paid any attention.       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 12:24 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Mayhem should be met with lethal force, period.

 

First, bring out the manure cannons... these are just like water cannons, but used on the big farms to blow liquid fertilizer.
Next, bring out the rubber bullets.
Last, bring out the live ammunition as required.

These cities burn because they are ALLOWED to burn.
Think back to your youth... this behavior would have NEVER been tolerated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Justice prevailed, our Republic stood tall against tyranny, America is still great. Those who stand to destroy our country will be destroyed.  God Bless America and all it's freedom loving citizens. :FlagAm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

 .... when do you think the riots are going to start (again)? :huh:

Already started, I believe there was one in Portland, Oregon Friday night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I were king there would be snipers watching the peaceful demonstrations.
The demonstrators would know they are there. 
Just my way of ensuring their right to peaceful assembly. 

 

First Amendment

First Amendment Annotated

 

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bgavin said:


These cities burn because they are ALLOWED to burn.
Think back to your youth... this behavior would have NEVER been tolerated.

 

You said a mouth full there.

 

Back in the day I got escorted out of my hometown for smashing pumpkins, 

and out of someone else's town for fighting.

 

I have a pretty good idea what might have happened if I was busting windows and burning down buildings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

If I were king there would be snipers watching the peaceful demonstrations.
The demonstrators would know they are there. 
Just my way of ensuring their right to peaceful assembly.

 I'm still shocked that liberals have transitioned from bed wetting right to burning down police stations. Was it radical feminism that empowered them or just the idea of a nanny state?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

 I'm still shocked that liberals have transitioned from bed wetting right to burning down police stations. Was it radical feminism that empowered them or just the idea of a nanny state?

Showing their true colors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NOW -- what would be really sweet . . . .

 

There will be lawsuits against the people and organizations who slandered and libeled Rittenhouse. There will be LOTS of money involved.

 

It's just a little unfortunate, however -- most, if not all, of the lawsuits will be settled, with non-disclosure agreements. I get that -- get it over with, don't drag it out, move on.

 

But it would be nice if at least a couple of lawsuits would go to trial, with cameras in the courtroom.

 

I can think of one that would almost be worthy of pay-per-view . . . .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

NOW -- what would be really sweet . . . .

 

There will be lawsuits against the people and organizations who slandered and libeled Rittenhouse. There will be LOTS of money involved.

 

It's just a little unfortunate, however -- most, if not all, of the lawsuits will be settled, with non-disclosure agreements. I get that -- get it over with, don't drag it out, move on.

 

But it would be nice if at least a couple of lawsuits would go to trial, with cameras in the courtroom.

 

I can think of one that would almost be worthy of pay-per-view . . . .

 

And that Kyle gives a good percentage of the awards to gun rights organizations!:FlagAm:

 

That would really tick off the liberals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

After the Rittenhouse example, I'm a little surprised the "Unorganized Militia" hasn't stepped in.

 

I'm not.   Being a George Zimmerman or a Kyle Rittenhouse doesn't have a lot of appeal.   Win the court cases and you're hugely in debt to your lawyer (Zimmerman reportedly owes millions of dollars to his lawyers), lose and your still hugely in debt to your lawyer and you face decades or life behind bars.

 

While the facts and the law supported both Zimmerman & Rittenhouse, in both cases I was a little surprised at the not guilty verdict.   

 

Zimmerman has mostly disappeared from public view and no company seems to be willing to hire him.  We'll see what the future holds for Rittenhouse.  In both cases there are prosecutors, who feel both got away with murder, who would love to put both of them behind bars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just read, I guess an editorial. It stated that before the advent of assault rifles in the mid 1900's, rifles were for hunting. These hunting rifles were far less lethal then handguns, he claimed.  Assault rifles are far more lethal then handguns. These are the same people who think a .223 would just blow a deer up into pieces. Of course .270's or 30-06 rifles are far more powerful. And they think they are the experts and should be making gun laws.

 

Also claiming that their freedom to peacefully assemble has been taken away ignoring the fact that the only people shot were violently attacking someone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

After the Rittenhouse example, I'm a little surprised the "Unorganized Militia" hasn't stepped in.

If by 'Unorganized Militia', you mean armed citizens, then if you do a simple search you will find out that they have been out there, but almost solely involved with protecting individual businesses. Rittenhouse's mistake was in going out and about in the mob to try to try to put out fires and help other people, instead of staying with his original group. When he became a kid on his own is when he was targeted. That's less the failure of a seventeen-year-old kid than it is the  failure of Ryan Balch, an army veteran who let Rittenhouse get separated from him during the riot.

 

Given the distortions that have shaped the outrage in reaction to the Rittenhouse case, how do you think the media would present the narrative if a right-leaning group had any part of violence in a Kenosha (or Portland, or Minneapolis, or New York, etc.) social justice protest? Do you for a minute believe that if an 'Unorganized Militia' group stepped in to forcefully protect the nuns and children in an orphanage from the violent rampages of a collected mob of pedophiles, arsonists, and jay-walkers during a 'Justice for Whomever' protest, the mainstream media would hail them as heroes?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Sawhorse Kid said:

The kid should have been found guilty on at least one count,

He is deeply in danger of getting an inflated ego and will likely find himself in trouble again.

Sounds like you're looking for work on MSNBC.  The evidence showed he was NOT GUILTY on every count. 

To say that he should be found guilty anyway and then locked up for life when innocent, just to keep him

from getting an inflated ego is about the sickest comment I've heard since the jury decided. Do you also think

we should beat children to teach them to behave?

 

Please do us all a favor and do your best to avoid jury duty for the rest of your life.  You can't be trusted to follow

the law and the facts.

 

SC

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2021 at 1:32 PM, bgavin said:

First, bring out the manure cannons... these are just like water cannons, but used on the big farms to blow liquid fertilizer.
Next, bring out the rubber bullets.
Last, bring out the live ammunition as required.

These cities burn because they are ALLOWED to burn.
Think back to your youth... this behavior would have NEVER been tolerated.

Riots did happen in our youths the riots in watts(LA) and other places,in the 60s made these modern riots look like picnics. My wife live down there close and told me the sky was orange at night from the fires.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Sawhorse Kid said:

The kid should have been found guilty on at least one count,

He is deeply in danger of getting an inflated ego and will likely find himself in trouble again.

I dealt with violent felons for 26 years, he did nothing wrong. Every one of those who died were in the "Good Riddance" category.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, The Shoer 27979 said:

Riots did happen in our youths the riots in watts(LA) and other places,in the 60s made these modern riots look like picnics. My wife live down there close and told me the sky was orange at night from the fires.

i remember those well , nothing good ever came from any of it , 

 

i am glad he has been cleared [even tho rest of life will not be comfortable] he was no more 'wrong' than any other individual on those streets and a lot less than many , i want to "SEE" the prosecutions of the rioters in the same limelight , i hope he reaps the law suite rewards from all that slandered him in the public eye , whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty ??? 

ive refrained from weighing in till now , ill bow out at this point , im pleased with his vindication and look forward to the rioters justice 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Living in the Bay Area in the late 60's and 70's (and attending San Francisco State College/University), I've seen demonstrations and riots.  MANY demonstrations and riots.  Up close and personal.  (And no, I was not a demonstrator or rioter)

 

I clearly remember police interaction.  I've seen the old San Francisco Tac Squad in action.  I've seen mounted police swinging what I'd describe as blunt wooden sabers.  I've smelled the tear gas.  But I saw very little of the damage and destruction and looting we see today - it just wasn't tolerated.  The police interaction I saw was always reactive - response to attempts of damage, destruction, and  looting, and actual attacks on the police themselves with thrown rocks, bottles, and such.

 

Tactics have certainly changed in our modern world - "Stand down.  Let the 'peaceful demonstrators' express themselves."

 

S. F. State Tac Squad Girl

1493044.750x.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2021 at 8:58 PM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

After the Rittenhouse example, I'm a little surprised the "Unorganized Militia" hasn't stepped in.

They have. For those who aren't familiar:, (no offence to Cold Lake Kid, you're Canadian),

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

(a)
The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b)The classes of the militia are—
(1)
the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2)
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

They have. For those who aren't familiar:, (no offence to Cold Lake Kid, you're Canadian),

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

(a)
The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b)The classes of the militia are—
(1)
the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2)
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

 

There is actually a potentially scary aspect to this: the stated qualifying ages of 17 - 45.

 

The referenced section 313 of title 32 allows for militia service for people up to age 64 if they had prior service, "or under 64 years of age and a former member of the Regular Army, Regular Navy, Regular Air Force, or Regular Marine Corps. To be eligible for reenlistment, a person must be under 64 years of age."

 

Believe it or not, there have been rumblings among politicians of a certain bent that people beyond age 64 should not be qualified to own or possess firearms.  Or even age 45, if they had no prior service.

 

Idiots.  -_-

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 5:17 AM, Ozark Huckleberry said:

NOW -- what would be really sweet . . . .

 

There will be lawsuits against the people and organizations who slandered and libeled Rittenhouse. There will be LOTS of money involved.

 

It's just a little unfortunate, however -- most, if not all, of the lawsuits will be settled, with non-disclosure agreements. I get that -- get it over with, don't drag it out, move on.

 

But it would be nice if at least a couple of lawsuits would go to trial, with cameras in the courtroom.

 

I can think of one that would almost be worthy of pay-per-view . . . .

If I were Rittenhouse I wouldn't accept any settlement that didn't include a cease and desist for use of my name or image under any circumstances by the liars. except for some very narrow and fact based things like Mr. Rittenhouse, our boss or Mr Rittenhouse spoke under condition of anonymity about his recent acquisition and liquidation of MSNBC...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

 

 

 

You were a "mostly peaceful" protester! :D

 

Naw... I was sittin' on the sidelines with a bunch of Kappa Phi Delta jocks and a cooler of beer.  Marvelous entertainment!  :lol:

 

As I recall, one of the fellas had his picture in a national magazine, tying a U S flag to a lamp post after it was ripped off the flag pole by "peaceful protesters."  Wish I could find that picture...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.