SASS Wire Forum

We have ads now?

There everywhere, how do you get rid of them?

This just started!! I DON'T like it!!

Thought I was the only one!!

FIX IT!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm suspecting it might be a function of your operating system... and any filters you may or may not have installed.

I get pop-ups ALL THE TIME at home; Windows 10.

Also have W-10 at the office; never see any pop-ups.

I don't see any, but I have iobit Ads Removal, Ghosterly, and AdBlock running on my 'puter. (Chrome Browser... don't like the Microsoft browser) Don't see no ads, nowhere. Y'all get some filters, you'll have a more harmonious outcome :P

I'm thinking if it were my forums and I wanted to make some money to cover the costs of hosting the thing then I'm going to do what it takes to keep it financially viable. If the answer is having some ads show up then the ads will show up. I'm betting the cost of the folks that cleaned up the spammers didn't come cheap and it's an ongoing fight.

I'm thinking if it were my forums and I wanted to make some money to cover the costs of hosting the thing then I'm going to do what it takes to keep it financially viable. If the answer is having some ads show up then the ads will show up. I'm betting the cost of the folks that cleaned up the spammers didn't come cheap and it's an ongoing fight.

+100 Small price to pay.......

I don't mind the ads. Every other forum seems to have them.

What I do mind is not being able to post photos without having to go through some other website. I visit another gun forum frequently that makes it easy; you type your text, push a button to upload a photo from your computer, and that's it.

I don't know anything about running websites and I don't mind ads defraying the cost. I would just like to have the ability to include photos directly with my posts.

Ads more than double the time is takes to load a page.

For many, it definitely increases load time. I was seeing no discernible difference yesterday, but know if my connection were slower, I would. I would still have no problem with some limited ads that didn't increase the load time dramatically if it helped with costs. I would just like a head's up beforehand!

No adds this morning, and I didn't do anything different. Close call or what's the call :lol:

Ads?

Would you like to rid yourself of those annoying time consuming ads? Well look no further. We have the answer for you. All you need to do is click the link below and your troubles will be over. You need to hurry to get this, it's the best and safest way to rid yourself of annoying yet informative ads. If you act now, you ca "BLAM"!

Hello folks,

I didn't like them either. Nor did my kitties. Waiting for pages to load took away from their petting time.

According to Misty, they were not authorized. James got rid of them.

Regards,

Allie

Great going, James!!! Thank you for coming to the rescue again!!!

Archived