SASS Wire Forum

Lady Jedi Gunfighter of the Year - Scarlett Darlin

Possum Skinner, SASS#60697

Congratulations Scarlett! A very well deserved achievement. 

Looking forward to, once again, wrangling another posse together at the 2024 VA State Championship - Gunfight at the Double C

From meeting her at a gun show and helping her sneak a knife to her car for Tommy's Christmas and seeing her so excited to learn about SASS , to her first match a few months later she has really grown in this sport. She is constantly  looking for was to promote SASS and looking for was to help her customers by providing the best products on the market, she has come to be one of the best ambassadors of CAS. Congrats Scarlett well deserved.

Congratulations Scarlett!!! Great lady and a well deserved honor.

Here’s what happened.  @Possum Skinner, SASS#60697  came up to the front of the room and asked that all Jedis come and join him.  Once they all got up there Possum started making the announcement and I looked at @Scarlett  ( I was sitting just a couple of feet away) and you could see the surprise on her face when she realized what Possum was saying.  After Possum had finished Scarlett in her always classy style thanked everyone, and went on to express what SASS and the Cowgirls/Cowboys mean to her.  

For all of us that have the honor of knowing her, posseying with her, and calling her a friend there is no surprise in her accomplishment.  So from the bottom of my heart congratulations Scarlett!

Way to go Scarlett. Congratulations, well deserved!!!

On 11/12/2023 at 3:59 PM, Waimea said:

So what did she give me? Bullets by Scarlett, of course.

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

You all are some of my favorite people on this planet!

Jackalope

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 5:03 PM, Kingsley said:

No acknowledgment or thank you Scarlet?  Not like you. 

I have said “Thank you” to each and every one of these posts. 

I greatly appreciate the honor and the congratulations. 

Big big hugs!

Scarlett

Got to meet this gem of a Cowgirl at Helua Rukus this year.  Congratulation, Scarlett!  Woo Hoo!   SB

Archived