SASS Wire Forum

Rang the Bell

Henry T Harrison

After nine months of extensive treatment including hormone treatment, forty five radiation sessions and multiple cycles of chemo I rang the bell. With the exception of the hormone treatments which will continue for two more years I am finished with treatment and cancer free Now back to living with what ever my new normal will be

Congratulation and keep going for it!

;):blush:Good on ya, Henry. Prayers for continued health. wife just dodged a bullet herself, twice. Had a cancerous growth in her bladder removed in Feb.. Then Tuesday had an endoscopic ultra sound done on a spot on her pancreas. it hasn't grown or changed in the last year and is now considered a basically non-issue that won't have to be fooled with and just be checked non-invasively occasionally

Congratulations!!  Feels good doesn't it?

9 hours ago, Noz said:

Congratulations!!  Feels good doesn't it?

I still can’t believe it’s over . Monday I’m going to get back to the normal world 

By golly now that's the best news I've heard for some time!

Well done and absolutely delighted for you!

Congratulations HTH, Prayers up for continued good health. I didn't get to ring a bell back in December but am a survivor myself. Best of luck my man.

Congratulations Pard!

Talking with you reassured me through my smaller battle.

I had my "seed" implants last week and I'm starting to feel a lit better from the procedure.

All the best Henry.

Archived