SASS Wire Forum

LADY GAGA - Perfect Rendition, National Anthem

Cat Brules

She put her heart into it. :)

I do have to confess being a mite distracted by her shoes and eyelids.

Just a mite, though. ;)

I thought it was one of the better performances lately. Having been present for Roseanne Barrs rendition before a Padres game years ago almost anything is better than that.

In my opinion it was pretty good. She seemed to sing it with heart. I like how she pointed to the military with the last line.

But imagine if the chorus had sung it.

Overall I won't complain...like I do most years. ;)

She crushed it. And her pointing to the members of the military, down on the field was very special.

I was impressed. Not a GaGa fan but she nailed it, almost as good as Whitney.

* * * * Four Star performance in my opinion.

She sung it like she felt it and really appreciated those in uniform who serve diligently.

The FLY OVER was super.

..........Widder

I thought she put her heart into and was honored to be given the opportunity...

...great job!!!

Terrible, out of tempo, hot dogging at the end, I hated it!! :angry: She does have a good voice but I just didn't like her rendition.

grumpy ol man! :P

cheer up, go shoot your new Colt.

I guess if you don't go along with the crowd here you're somehow a grumpy old man??? :wacko::blink::unsure: BTW, my new Colt shoots great! ;)

I guess if you don't go along with the crowd here you're somehow a grumpy old man??? :wacko::blink::unsure: BTW, my new Colt shoots great! ;)

Well I'm not old and I agree with you 100%

Glad you like that Colt, I'm jealous; )

The person who is old is the person older than you.

Rather a sliding definition.

Not necessarily. My wife :wub: is older than me; under no circumstances would I consider her old or lead her to believe she is. Which also means that I can't be old because if I'm old so is she :huh:

Lady Gaga is nominated for an Oscar and a Grammy for a song she performed called, "Til It Happens To You," which she performed for the documentary movie, "The Hunting Ground." Another good performance.

The video (with her voiceover) is pretty rough, so be aware of that, if you want to go looking for it.

I didn't see it until today. When I heard she was going to be singing, I was upset. I cannot stand the woman -- her music, her politics, her personality, her constant bashing of Jesus Christ and Christians, how she turns everything into a soap box for preaching gay marriage, etc. But, I have to admit, she wasn't bad this time.

Archived