SASS Wire Forum

MANATEE was in the hospital yesterday.

Korupt Karl

Greg had to have 3 stents put in yesterday as he had some blockage. All went well and he is home. He sent me a PM and told me that his BP was still a bit high and they were going to adjust his meds a bit. Keep him in your thoughts as he recovers and gets back to his ole self....I hope you are all ready for that....it will be good to see him back out on the road again and at shoots.....we've been missing you ole sea cow....

KK

Dang!

Sorry he had the problem, but I am sure glad he got the help he needed rather than deny symptoms.

I would miss his posts considerably if he weren't around!!

Good luck Manatee and let's hear from you soon.

Thanks KK for the info.

This is the first I've heard about Manatee. Tho I don't know him in person, I know him here and will focus on his recovery in the upcoming days. Good luck mi amigo, be strong.

Fillmore

Well, we want him back around, I just don't know about his old self.

Just kidding Greg; hope all turns out well; my father had pretty much the same operation and he was a lot older than you and things turned just fine for him.

Good thoughts and wishes bud.

Y'all get well quick now! Ya' hear?

Just another sign that we're an aging group of old farts. Take care of yourselves Pards and let's play together for years to come.

Feel better Manatee. See ya at a campfire soon.

Four Bucks

Wishing a speedy and complete recovery for ya, Manatee!

THREE STENTS !

Now we know why he's called The GREAT Leviathian.

Hey good buddy, here's wishing you well and sending alittle prayer up to Heaven for your complete recovery.

And I hope they get those meds correct for you.

..........Widder

Gee, I hope this surgery doesn't make him ornery. :rolleyes: I pity the nurses in the recovery room. ;)

In all seriousness I do hope that he encounters no more troubles. He is a fountain of wisdom on here, and has been since I got started. I am glad I have met him several times, always a pleasant fellow to talk to. Strong opinions, but willing to listen to others as well.

Get well quick Manatee.

Now that yer 50,000 mile service went well, yer good for 50,000 more.

--Dawg

Sure hope you're feeling better. Get back in the saddle, Pard. I read here in the wire a while ago that gettin' old ain't fer sissies, or sumthin' like that. Can't remember who said it ...;)

CR

Prayers up for a good pard that is not mean as he looksGet well soon Manatee.

Hey Manatee....hope your up & going soon and I see ya on the trail. bb

Manatee be a fighter, never give up, lifting you in prayer!

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. Had a heart attack a month ago and they put in one stent. Had to wait a month to do the rest of the procedure (dye used affects kidneys). All cylinders are now operating.

Dang, I'm the last person I thought would have a heart problem. I didn't think I had one, so how could I have a problem with it?

Lookin' forward to getting back on the range later this year.

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. Had a heart attack a month ago and they put in one stent. Had to wait a month to do the rest of the procedure (dye used affects kidneys). All cylinders are now operating.

Dang, I'm the last person I thought would have a heart problem. I didn't think I had one, so how could I have a problem with it?

Lookin' forward to getting back on the range later this year.

You look more like your avatar every day :lol:

Thanks fer postin'

CR

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Got one stent my own self bout a month ago.

Feel 10 times better.

Weekend before the procedure it took over 20 nitro pills to get thru it.

Haven't had one since.

Bout ready to start chasin women again...(If only I could remember WHY I would want to do that) :rolleyes:

Archived