SASS Wire Forum

MANATEE was in the hospital yesterday.

Korupt Karl

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Get well, my learned friend.

Just an FYI for many of the new members and posters on the Wire. Manatee is one of the TRUE intellectuals... no matter where he posts. The guy is a prolific reader... if he ever posts his recently-read books... you best COPY THAT POST. Heck... I bet he's read 'twixt 3,000 to 4,000 books.

Although he may come across as "gruff" at times... he don't mean nothin' by it. He's one of the most kind-hearted fellas that I know. If he needed me today... I would load up and come runnin'.

ts

I'll tell ya, I just don't know what to believe.....You're in the hospital, swimming in Loch Ness, cavorting with Elle Driver or........I have discovered where you really were. The Mote Marine Laboratory in Sarasota.....Photographic evidence - Manatee at the Hospital

Anyway, I hope yer feeling better and get back to shootin' soon.

Sun

Hey Greg'

Not happy to hear of your latest health challenges, but really glad to hear that you've been overhauled and have a great prognosis!! Need to have you back on the "shoot" circuit......your influence and presence is very much appreciated. There are a lot of new shooters that have not had the pleasure of your acquaintenance...........what the heck.....expose "em anyway!!!! :rolleyes:

Hey..get well soon!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. Had a heart attack a month ago and they put in one stent. Had to wait a month to do the rest of the procedure (dye used affects kidneys). All cylinders are now operating.

Dang, I'm the last person I thought would have a heart problem. I didn't think I had one, so how could I have a problem with it?

Lookin' forward to getting back on the range later this year.

Lots of good healing thoughts and hugs coming your way Manatee. Hang in there.

Thanks fur the up-date Karl!!

Take care Sea-Cow and mend up good!

Remember that them blasted Bumbles don't bounce!! :blush:

Take care- yer pard furball

Archived