SASS Wire Forum

Widder's getting old

Widder's birthday is today. Nearly a hunert years ago his Daddy was out in the waiting room when the Dr came out and told him, "I sure am sorry sir. We tried all we could try but he lived."

Yep, Widder is so old he was one of the waiters at the last supper. He's also the only one I know who has an autographed copy of the Bible. It must've been a good childhood for him getting to play in the Sahara forest like he did. 

Widder is at the age where he's been there and done that, he just can't remember what it was. He still has all the females chasing him around though. The fact they're all female mosquitoes has no bearing on that fact. He is super talented though. For instance, he's the only one I know who can cough, fart, sneeze, and pee all at the same time. 

All jokes aside, we all like to make fun of Widder. 

Happy Birthday pard!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 16

Happy Birthday Widder:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The key on Ben Franklin’s kite was to his apartment.

He's so old, he burps dust.

At his age, “Getting a little action” means he don’t need to take any fiber today.

He's so old, an “all-nighter” means not getting up to pee.

youre-so-old-funny-jokes-17.png

• Haha 6

I remember him being turned down for a job as sheepherder by Captain Noah while we were loading the ark.  The Skipper said we had enough foul smelling critters aboard as it was.

Didn't know Widder had a couple of inner tubes hidden out.

Happy birthday you old scudder.

• Haha 4

Happy Birthday Widder!  And yes the females are still chasing him....to give him his laxatives, 32 pounds of pills, hearing aids, etc...

birthday cake.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Most people who are familiar with Kieth Richards believe that Widder might be his real father!! <_<

Happy Birthday, my friend!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Thanks EVERYONE.   Of course, TW has to always 'stir the pot'.  

I might look my age but right now, I don't feel my age.   Of course, I'm not really sure how my age is suppose to feel..... :lol:

I have some longevity in my family blood line.   Mom turned 96 a few months back.  And she has a couple older sisters still living. 

I have an older brother and sister, all of us now retired.

Life has been good and the Good Lord's blessings have come with fairly good health and basically sound of mind.

Even Mom has a pretty good recollection of things.

About the only detriment in my life is my lack of having good trustworthy and honest friends who pay me back my money 

in a timely manner......... :lol:

..........Widder

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Thanks EVERYONE.   Of course, TW has to always 'stir the pot'.  

I might look my age but right now, I don't feel my age.   Of course, I'm not really sure how my age is suppose to feel..... :lol:

I have some longevity in my family blood line.   Mom turned 96 a few months back.  And she has a couple older sisters still living. 

I have an older brother and sister, all of us now retired.

Life has been good and the Good Lord's blessings have come with fairly good health and basically sound of mind.

Even Mom has a pretty good recollection of things.

About the only detriment in my life is my lack of having good trustworthy and honest friends who pay me back my money 

in a timely manner......... :lol:

..........Widder

So how much does TW owe ya?

TM

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Most people who are familiar with Kieth Richards believe that Widder might be his real father!! <_<

Happy Birthday, my friend!!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA! Heeheehhee..hick..snort.  Sigh.  Ha!

• Haha 3