SASS Wire Forum

Did something change?

Pat Riot

All of a sudden the Saloon appears to have changed. I also noticed this when looking at emails on Yahoo. I noticed this on my PC and my iPhone. Was there some kind of update?

Or is this “tech” prepping for the new political winds?...

Yeah, I made a post and the; a couple of minutes later started another one and abracadabra it changed. Freaked me out a bit.

The banner is more blue, and I see a blue outline around the post composition box which I don't remember.

Would be nice if changes and updates were posted in advance, but if the site had always looked like this, then de nada.

I must say that I am sick of every website on the planet having white,  blue and gray motifs. 

@Fence Cutter Thank you for posting the “old” vs “new” screenshots. It does look “cartoonish”, but like bland cartoonish. 

Seems we went through the same thing the last time the site was updated. Some disliked it too. Eventually we’ll all get used to it. 

I don’t mind the new one at all. Though I think it would have been better if an announcement had been made beforehand. This came as a surprise to many of us and is a bit disconcerting when you’re not expecting it. 

For those like me that need this, here it is.

***Warning***

All SASS wire users there will be a format change on the SASS wire. It is not your computer, phone, or eyes.

Thank you for your cooperation

***Warning***

:lol:

4 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Yeah, I made a post and the; a couple of minutes later started another one and abracadabra it changed. Freaked me out a bit.

So, you're saying you are to blame?

It’s prepping me mentally for the a windows Outlook upgrade.

You guys all need to accept the fact! 
The IT People are “In Charge” and there’s nothing you can do about it! :P :D

CJ

8 minutes ago, Cactus Jack Calder said:

You guys all need to accept the fact! 
The IT People are “In Charge” and there’s nothing you can do about it! :P :D

You mean Cousin It is calling the shots?

yup - and thanks for letting me know it wasnt just me , i had a ceegar and bourbon evening with the boys and when i logged back in i thought i was on the wrong site for a bit or maybe i had one too many bourbons and hit the wrong buttons on this computer , but alas no - iy did change while i was gone , ill get used to it but wow what a difference a couple hours made , 

no complaints , its still working , just a big difference in appearance - can you do that to my mirror in the morning ? id like to see a younger face i used to see please ....................

One change I would like to see is the notification and email count. It was red; now it is green. It was much more noticeable in red.

There was an place in the Administrator area where changes could be made. When several people mentioned that something was illegible, I gave it more contrast.

Does anyone support my request?

I'm still looking for the edit button. Allie said it was in the right upper corner. I don't see anything in my upper right corner. 

Maybe I have been edited out. Wouldn't you boys and girls love that.  Nada, I am still here, just not edited. :D

15 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

I'm still looking for the edit button. Allie said it was in the right upper corner. I don't see anything in my upper right corner. 

Maybe I have been edited out. Wouldn't you boys and girls love that.  Nada, I am still here, just not edited. :D

Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your post.

52 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Now it is there. Thanks to whom ever put it in. 

Archived