SASS Wire Forum

worst tattoo you have seen ?

Dirty Dog Doug

I saw 2 bad ones at the pole dancing club last Monday  ,,,yes wearing masks 

but the worst was old Girlfried's  cover up that was 3 " black heart on her shoulder 

5 trips to laser zapper doc and it still showed .

I always asked her WHY?

These ladies that get a tattoo of  their kid's  face on their arms. The kid usually looks like something out of a horror comic book. I have seen many of these and  about 10% of  them look nice and realistic. The rest look hideous...and no, I don't tell ladies' their tattoo children look like children writhing in agony on the lake of fire know as Hell. 

EXAMPLE:

Dark Dungeons, or Why D&D is Satan's Game. - Album on Imgur

4 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

These ladies that get a tattoo of  their kid's  face on their arms. The kid usually looks like something out of a horror comic book. I have seen many of these and  about 10% of  them look nice and realistic. The rest look hideous...and no, I don't tell ladies' their tattoo children look like children writhing in agony on the lake of fire know as Hell. 

EXAMPLE:

Dark Dungeons, or Why D&D is Satan's Game. - Album on Imgur

I have seen 2 good face pics and dozens of bad ones 

if we include guys I have seen nasty jail house tats when I worked in construction 

my ex had nice one of my name on her rear end 

I'd like to burn this image out of my memory.   I was in Wally-World and going down an isle when I glanced down to see a hefty young woman squatting to look at something on the lower shelf.  Her "plumber's crack" reviled a series of lighting bolts chevron pattern on her tailbone.  I figured it was a result of drugs and alcohol on her or tattooist part or both.

Having spent much time in the world of the 1%ers, I've been asked repeatedly why I don't have any tats.  My patent answer is, "I've never seen a piece of art that I wanted to keep forever!"

I figure the fewer distinguishing features I have, the more I can get away with!!:lol:

All of them.

The funniest I've seen was a riding companion of mine who had a rabbit tattooed on his belly with his navel for a rectal orifice!

Perhaps the most impressive was another riding partner who had a king cobra slinking out of his backside, wrapping around his torso and rearing up on his chest with the hood flared and fangs dripping!!  The biker chicks went nuts for that one!!

2 of my Girlfriends nieces have tats on their lower back 

their baby sister  got Hena tat  saying  "Tramp Stamp"

I laughted soo hard when i first saw it 

her sisters did not think it was funny  .. oh well 

The worst one I saw was a white supremacist I arrested on weapons and drug charges.  He had already done a lot of time in the joint, so he had some prison tattoos.  One of them was letters 6" tall across his chest that said, "FUK COPES."  He meant to say, "I don't like the police...."

It's pretty bad when they misspell BOTH words.

Oh yeah, how could I forget this one?

A young couple got caught shoplifting by Walmart security, and I was sent to issue them summonses.  The young lady was a very lovely Hispanic girl; she could have been a model, and could have chosen to be with any guy she wanted.  Apparently she was as stupid as she was beautiful, because she chose to be with a Sureno gang  member who had "Get $, F- Bitches" tattooed ON HIS FACE!!!  The F-word was not censored; it was spelled out correctly.

Classy.

I looked her dead in the eye, gestured at his tattoo, and told her, "That's what he thinks of you."

A girlfriend of mine a longtime ago had a homemade tattoo of her last boyfriend , Rick. She went to the tattoo shop and had a hideous free style design to cover cut. It was worse than Rick!! :lol:

Face tattoos ... what was I thinking !!!

I shoot with retire Leo who worked the gang areas of San Jose 

He said he was able to indentify thugs by the pics of their tattoos  in shoplifting cam 

Many years ago in my professional days,  I attended a week-long conference in New Orleans. It was helded in a big hotel on Canal Street.  It happened to be the same time as a tattoo festival was being held.  Gowd what a freak show!  Old geezers and granny biker chicks,  wrinkled , saggy and burt brown walking around obviously proudly displaying their tattoos.  

3 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

I'd like to burn this image out of my memory.   I was in Wally-World and going down an isle when I glanced down to see a hefty young woman squatting to look at something on the lower shelf.  Her "plumber's crack" reviled a series of lighting bolts chevron pattern on her tailbone.

Well, with lightning comes thunder. :wacko:

I have two tattoos. A pelican on my right upper arm and an anchor on my left forearm. I was going to get crossed guns tattooed on my right forearm when CoVid took off so that never happened. 

I don’t judge people for wanting tattoos but wonder about some people’s choices and frame of mind (or lack there of) when I see some tattoos. 

Face and neck tattoos really make me wonder...they also make me avoid the wearer like the plague (or CoVid)

2 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Oh yeah, how could I forget this one?

A young couple got caught shoplifting by Walmart security, and I was sent to issue them summonses.  The young lady was a very lovely Hispanic girl; she could have been a model, and could have chosen to be with any guy she wanted.  Apparently she was as stupid as she was beautiful, because she chose to be with a Sureno gang  member who had "Get $, F- Bitches" tattooed ON HIS FACE!!!  The F-word was not censored; it was spelled out correctly.

Classy.

I looked her dead in the eye, gestured at his tattoo, and told her, "That's what he thinks of you."

It seems young women are the same regardless of culture. The pretty ones are always attracted to the "bad boys" or else the richest dude they can find. Her scumbag boyfriend was apparently both.

4 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Having spent much time in the world of the 1%ers, I've been asked repeatedly why I don't have any tats.  My patent answer is, "I've never seen a piece of art that I wanted to keep forever!"

I figure the fewer distinguishing features I have, the more I can get away with!!:lol:

Darn good answer.  

I have a single tat from about 1956 when some genius did a survey to find out where to put a tat of your blood type so it wouldn't get obliterated in an accident.  Verdict: left side just below the arm pit.  Our local school district got involved when they / we were chosen to get all the kids tattooed.  My sister raised such Hell that they let her pass, but the majority of the kids got branded.  Some of the very worst penmanship on Earth came out of that.

As the years went by and we matured the boys found out that the girls' tats had stretched WAY out toward the front.  

After I left home I found out that no one knew what that was and I've had my blood drawn for typing close to once a year since 1960.

It all worked out okay, though.  Mine faded to the point it's practically invisible.

I’m with Badlands Bob. I’ve got enough scars without adding Tattoos. Each scar has a story behind it. I apparently learn slow and hard. 

Where I worked there was a man who owned a Tattoo Parlor. He had Frankenstein’s Monster type bolts tattooed on his neck. Once he moved from Union to Management he always had to wear his collar buttoned up even on Casual Friday.  Other than that he was a pretty normal guy to work with. He did ride a soft tail to work occasionally.

CJ

I guess I have a deep seated stigma when it comes to tattoos on  anyone. When I was a kid being raised by a tattooed step dad who on many occasions left me welted and bruised on the back of my legs to the middle of the back from a fan belt or rubber hose in the name of discipline to the two heavily tattooed uncles who got their jollies from abusing my younger brother and me. Fun to them was coming up behind you and kicking your legs out from under you when you were walking. My little brother suffered a broken arm from it and nobody thought much of it. When I paid the one uncle back one time with a Louisville slugger to the side of the head I got my ass beat again by the tattooed step dad. Picking on little kids was sure fun but if they did anything to defend themselves they paid for it. Yeah I don’t like tattoos but most of the wearers I get along well with.

I was enjoying dinner at a pseudo British pub a few years ago. Most of the wait staff had ink of some sort. 

One particular young lady had a perfectly fit body, and a tattoo that covered most of her midriff. It was hard to tell how far north or south it extended, but from the breadth visible between her low rise jeans and crop top, the distance might have been substantial. 

The visible part was tantalizingly impressive, but I must say that the foremost thought was this:  Even a Picasso looks bad once the canvas starts to stretch. 

28 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I guess I have a deep seated stigma when it comes to tattoos on  anyone. When I as a kid being raised by a tattooed step dad who on many occasions left me welted and bruised on the back of my legs to the middle of the back from a fan belt or rubber hose in the name of discipline to the two heavily tattooed uncles who got their jollies from abusing my younger brother and me. Fun to them was coming up behind you and kicking your legs out from under you when you were walking. My little brother suffered a broken arm from it and nobody thought much of it. When I paid the one uncle back one time with a Louisville slugger to the side of the head I got my ass beat again by the tattooed step dad. Picking on little kids was sure fun but if they did anything to defend themselves they paid for it. Yeah I don’t like tattoos but most of the wearers I get along well with.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why I was a cop.  

Went my entire life until last year without a tat. During my colonoscopy last year they tattooed where they removed a polyp. No I ain't gonna show it to ya!

3 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

What about an ugly woman?

In twenty years the beautiful woman tat will become a ugly woman...

7 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

All of them.

Dang Yul now I'm gunna have to shoot ya' :D

OOPS. Sorry .that was before I read your story..your safe now.

I was checking into a hotel in Kansas City before a Prince of Pistoleers shoot.  I was concentrating when I heard a slight noise. I turned and there beside me was Painted Mohawk in all f his technicolor glory.

I'm sure glad he is not as bad as my first impression.  If you have not met him, he is very colorful.

Archived