SASS Wire Forum

What gun is on your wish list in case gun-grabber wins election?

McCandless

I've been browsing around the toy stores. Now that I'm retired I have the time to do that. Even dropping into stores I've never been to before. So far nothing has called out to me "take me hooooome". I'll know it when I see it. What do y'all have on your list of stuff you really might cart home?

Well, once I get through all my surgeries, hip knees and shoulders, I'm thinking about selling a bunch of safe queens and getting a Barret 50 cal. Oh to shoot it I probably will need new glasses too lol

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, October 19, 2016 - political
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, October 19, 2016 - political

I bought the majority of the "scary, evil" guns the first time Obama went into office. The only ones I really want now that I don't have are some of the older military rifles (garand, enfield). Unfortunately the funds aren't there at the moment, so I just have to hope and pray we don't get Hillary or a Dem controlled DC/liberal Supreme Court.

Better hurry :(

As fast as I can Cowboy! Lol

Guns?

I'd never do THAT!

I'm a cured gunaholic and I don't want any more guns.....however.....I would sure like a vintage S&W Model 29....in deep lustrous blue....6.5-inch barrel....one just like Dirty Harry's. Do you know the one? :wub:

Wouldn't turn down a S&W Chief's Special, blued, with pretty boot grips.

Or, maybe a cased brace of original Philadelphia Deringers in .41 caliber.

Come to think of it, I'd love to have a 16-gauge Holland & Holland Royal too!

I've got that S&W Model 19 "Combat Magnum" coming in soon and I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning! :(

But I'm cured now... -_-

WWII era Colt 1911A1

Remington Rand, Singer, US&S if I could afford it.

Just as a curio, a relic. I'd never want a gun otherwise.

S&W .460 from the custom shop, ported of course, with a 10" barrel.

Before any innocent women or children are stomped, that'll stop a charging elephant. ;)^_^

A pleasure to shoot compared to the S&W .500, IMHO. My brother had the .500 and it was punishment to fire 5 rounds, not so the .460.

A pleasure to shoot compared to the S&W .500, IMHO. My brother had the .500 and it was punishment to fire 5 rounds, not so the .460.

And if'n ya want, you can shoot the trusty ol' 45 Colt in it too! Even more pleasurable to shoot.

And if'n ya want, you can shoot the trusty ol' 45 Colt in it too! Even more pleasurable to shoot.

AND... the Cowboy .45 Special AND .454 Casull.

Might even be able to shoot the Schofield also, but not sure.

..........Widder

My wish list for now:

Savage or Ruger or CZ in .17 Hornet

Thompson Center Pro Hunter 'Fire Hammer' in .460 S&W

.22 TCM

All of these are obtainable and I could probably get ONE of them right now. I just don't know which one I want.

The .17 Hornet would sure be a nice crow rifle within 200 yards.

..........Widder

A Winchester 1892 in .45 Colt or maybe a Rossi - depends on funds.

Another Vaquero, probably an "old" model in .45.

Another Smith & Wesson revolver or 2. Perhaps a Model 25 and a 686.

I have owned 4 different AR-15s. I now own 1. I also had a Norinco AK-47 copy, gave that one to a friend. I have had a few different semi-auto pistols but the only one I kept is a Glock 34. Firearms that would be on a "ban" list just don't "trip my trigger". But I would fight tooth and nail for the right to own one...or many.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, October 19, 2016 - political
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, October 19, 2016 - political

i see mentioned a difference between guns on the potential ban list verses other weapons. what many people fail to grasp is that if you can justify taking one type firearms you can justify taking all firearms. The liberator was a single shot pistol dropped in france by the allies, yet possession of one by a frenchman resulted in the same death sentence that possession of a machine gun would.

What do y'all have on your list of stuff you really might cart home?

Well I finally drank the Kool-Aid. AR-15 with 10 magazines and some military surplus ammunition.

I started building one this summer as I watched the Donkey's Primary unfold. I almost have finished building it. The last part I needed came back into stock and I ordered it this morning.

I got the magazines and some surplus ammunition. I really don't need .223 as I have plenty of brass, bullets, powder and primers but I want some military bullet types I can't reload for.

I notice that supplies are starting to tighten up so waiting until November 9th may be to late.

My wish list for now:

Savage or Ruger or CZ in .17 Hornet

Thompson Center Pro Hunter 'Fire Hammer' in .460 S&W

.22 TCM

All of these are obtainable and I could probably get ONE of them right now. I just don't know which one I want.

The .17 Hornet would sure be a nice crow rifle within 200 yards.

..........Widder

Hey Widder....er ya wantin' ta eat some crow? ;):P

It may sound sacrilegious but I've got most every type gun I have a hankering or a need for. Only thing I don't have that I might like to have is a Ruger GP100 Match Champion.

Kajun

The Barrett 50 would make my day!!

Now that I have read everyone's replies my list has quadrupled...If only I have more money... :D

I feel like Steve Martin in "The Jerk"...."That's all I need...this Smith & Wesson and that Model 92....that's all I need.....and this 85 High Wall in 45-70....that's all I need......'

Pat grabs his red and white thermos and saunters out the door tripping over his pants....grabbing a Kimber K6S as he goes..."...that's all I need....."

I have all I need .

But Im a addict ,I always find somethingI want :-)

It is what it is .

I told my wife at least I dont collect Women !

I can barley afford ONE ! LOL

Archived