SASS Wire Forum

Katie Scarlett needs our prayers

Katie Scarlett (Reva Hurd) needs our prayers. She was diagnosed with liver cancer and is scheduled (I believe) for surgery tomorrow. She and her husband Doc Hurd have been very active shooters here in the mid-west and travel quite a bit so I'm sure a lot of you know them. Please lift them up if you would.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers up for a healing and for the doctors taking care of her.Prayer up for comfort of her family and friends.

Enjoy shooting with both these fine people. Prayers for both of you for a speedy recovery.

Irish Tom.

Katie Scarlett and Doc Hurd brighten every posse they are on. I love 'em both and look forward to them getting over this.

Thanks Titus for letting us know.

Katy, get well!

We need you in our lives and in our game.

Prayers up for Katie, and for Doc, too, Titus.

Prayers up for Katie, Doc & the family from Lady Fingers and me. I know Katie's gonna beat this, she's too mean to let it get the best of her.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Prayers outgoing!!

LORD GOD, please guide the surgeons hands as they search for the illness with her, I would however ask that you touch her first and remove it before hand. Send you Comforter upon her and Doc and all others connected to them. in Jesus precious holy name, amen and amen

Archived