SASS Wire Forum

you know your a competitive shooter when...

Hurricane Deck 100366

you run a nasty, tarnished piece of copper wire just about all the way through your index finger and the first thought (after a few choice curse words) is "dangit, thats my trigger finger!"

and im a computer programmer by trade. . . i type all day.

You know your a Cowboy shooter when:

1. the Bunkhouse Boss is ask to iron your favorite Cowboy shirt for Sunday morning church.

2. you have more boots than tennis shoes

3. your dress belt is adorned with torquoise

4. your wife gets Bullet Splat jewelry for her birthday AND Christmas

..........Widder

You run the trigger on your 73 through the meat of your trigger finger and you finish the last four rounds of the rifle string, THEN pull your finger off the end of the trigger.

all your friends are cowboy shooters!!! :D:D:D:D:D

True story...

When you are at a 3 day shoot and you find yourself cleaning your guns over the toilet in your hotel.

When some kids pull the fire alarm and you are grabbing guns and gear.

You have more cowboy guns than hunting guns.

You'd rather go hunting with your cowboy guns.

You've tried to convince the match director to let you shoot two different categories in the same day.

Your grocery list includes powder, primers, gun parts and that awesome piece to make your outfit perfect.

Being called a gamer boosts your ego.

You get banished from the main living room for dry firing your pistols while watching TV!!!! :lol:;) GO IN THE OTHER ROOM IF YER GONNA DO THAT AND WATCH TV!!!!!! :o:o

Sorry honey did'nt even realize I was doing it. :blush:

Spades H.

You buy a large cherry? Armoire to put in your bedroom to hold JUST Cowboy clothes, as your regular closet isn't large enough for everything.

You don't know what the DOW or NASDAQ is doing but you know that if you buy 30,000 primers you get a price break of .000000013¢ over the cost of buying JUST 10,000 primers at a time!

And........ if you catch powder on sale, even a dollar off a pound jar allows you to load 317 more rounds...... FREE! :)

When you answer to your alias instead of your real name.

When people who know nothing about CAS call you by your alias.

When you hear a beep or buzz and immediately reach for your hip and look for targets.

When one of your checking accounts has your alias in place of your real name, (and half the time you endorse incoming checks that way, AND THE BANK ACCEPTS THEM!!) !!!

Your doctor says you need to loose weight and exercise, but you don't decide to even try until you see the results of you last match and realize you could make up 1/4-1/2 second per stage if you were a little faster on your feet.

When the microwave goes off and you shadow shoot all of the wife's nick knacks.

When getting frisky with the Mrs your idea of foreplay is to yell "are you ready....standby!"

:D:lol::D:)

When you are constantly looking for what the weather is gonna be for the next weekend shoot!

When you are constantly looking for what the weather is gonna be for the next weekend shoot!

Started that this past Sunday fer the Saturday Shoot, Oh Poop! J-Bar you going? :)

Your grocery list includes powder, primers, gun parts and that awesome piece to make your outfit perfect.

Dang, I want that kind of grocery store in my neighborhood.

You know you're a cowboy shooter when you look at the best way to use both hands to do every day tasks so you can practice transitions.

You sign a check with your alias.

When those cowboy's that you admired when you started the game, congratulate you after the final match results are posted! ;)

• :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

When your alias is on your tombstone.

When you buy your own timer.

And yes I'm going!

I'm going too. I figure if I practice enough I'll make up the 10 seconds per stage required for me to blow you out of the water.

When your boat turns into the fanciest gun cleaning bench you ever saw........ and aint seen the water in almost three years. :(

You get banished from the main living room for dry firing your pistols while watching TV!!!! :lol:;) GO IN THE OTHER ROOM IF YER GONNA DO THAT AND WATCH TV!!!!!! :o:o

Sorry honey did'nt even realize I was doing it. :blush:

Spades H.

When I start thinking if I am gonna learn me to shoot gunfighter; so I need to have 2 TV's in the living room just so I can practice.

Wyatt Hurts

Your cowboy gun is on the "approved duty gun" list at the SO! (Which means you qualified with it)! When you outshoot the dept's. sniper with your long range cowboy levergun!! (Ok, it was only a 100 yards and a few years back... but, still sayin')!

Archived