SASS Wire Forum

you know your a competitive shooter when...

Hurricane Deck 100366

I think for the most part we are all competitive to various degrees. We all love to shoot, buy guns, make bullets and improve. I for one think about CAS more than I should, but it's always fulfilling whether I'm talking to Widder, Doc Eells, DJ, Cheyenne, CC, Furball, Slim....the list goes on. I am on the phone with one and sometimes all during the week and sometimes with Mack, Flush Draw and Reacoil thrown in.

God I love this sport and sometime I might be more skilled and quicker, but regardless I will always be competitive.

KK

When it comes to competition, there is NO ONE quicker on the HUGS than KK, and I mean towards the Ladies.

World Champion Hugger, World Champion smooth talker, and World Champion Heart Throb for the Ladies............ Korupt Karl (Uncle Karl).

The rest of us just have to settle for a little belt buckle for shooting good..... ;)

..........Widder

When it comes to competition, there is NO ONE quicker on the HUGS than KK, and I mean towards the Ladies.

World Champion Hugger, World Champion smooth talker, and World Champion Heart Throb for the Ladies............ Korupt Karl (Uncle Karl).

The rest of us just have to settle for a little belt buckle for shooting good..... ;)

..........Widder

Fannie Kicker was truly disappointed when she found out that she was gonna miss out on her next "Uncle Karl hug" when he didn't make it to the Seige. She's been in a funk ever since!

You even buy hunting rifles in pairs.

And.....you challenge a Glock shooter to a shoot off with your single action and beat them!

Fannie Kicker was truly disappointed when she found out that she was gonna miss out on her next "Uncle Karl hug" when he didn't make it to the Seige. She's been in a funk ever since!

Titus,

I know how it is cause its the same in my house.

When KK is coming thru E.TN., we always have a meal together and guess who LOVES to go........... The Bunkhouse Boss.

Its THE ONLY cowboy activity she goes to. And its all because of KK..

I think he should change his alias to 'Babe Magnet'. If I had his money, I would change my name..... :D

..........Widder

When those cowboy's that you admired when you started the game, congratulate you after the final match results are posted! ;)

That happened to me last weekend. One of the guys that got me started and is pretty fast pulled me aside and pointed at my first ever 4th overall finish and told me that I had come a long way in a year

Titus,

I know how it is cause its the same in my house.

When KK is coming thru E.TN., we always have a meal together and guess who LOVES to go........... The Bunkhouse Boss.

Its THE ONLY cowboy activity she goes to. And its all because of KK..

I think he should change his alias to 'Babe Magnet'. If I had his money, I would change my name..... :D

..........Widder

Widder; Always a treat to see you guys as I travel through your state and getting to see you at GOA. I spend a lot of time on the phone with you and ocassionally get to talk to BJ on the phone cause you're outside shooting wasps or something to refine your shootin skills.

I admit it, I love to hug the ladies. Chick Magnet??? I think not....it's just that the ladies like to get hugs as well.

KK

I really oughta make a video of me shooting wasp and other assorted bees with my airsoft rifle.

What I really need is a video of my battle with a couple BATS in my basement last week. That was a real thrill.

So far, one Bat won and one Bat wasn't so lucky. It fell to the persistent auto fire of my airsoft rifle.

..........Widder

You have a safe full of "backups" for all the guns two shooters could ever need, including SKBs, but just take the same ones you been shootin' for yrs. week after week to local matches. :D

You visualize stages in your sleep. :D

'Specially the ones you've screwed up before, huh? Sometimes I hate those shooter books ya' get the day before the big match & overthink them. Next day they seem so simple. :unsure:

You two comin' to VVRW? Hope so!

Don, that's about right. Replaying stages I already shot does not make for a good sleep. And yes we hope to be at VVRW.

Widder, I have gone over a stage that seemed weird in the shooters book only to discover at the walk thru it was simple.

Mad Dog says there are better things to visualize in bed. ;-)

Archived