SASS Wire Forum

NOTICE OF MY INTENTION TO LEAVE THE GROUP!

Buckshot Bear

It may or may not be disappointing to some people to know that I have decided to leave this page, I am sick and tired of the constant criticisms and  remarks about things that have nothing to do with anyone else but me. I am disappointed in several  members....
Okay... So I like dressing-up in rubber clothes. So what? And, my culinary tastes might seem strange to some people... but I have particular liking for mango’s. 
Which brings me to the matter of my sexual preferences, which I know might seem strange to some people, but group sex with short people and pygmies is only a ‘small’ perversion compared to the other matter... And the judge was particularly understanding when I explained that running naked through our local park wearing crotch less fluffy underwear on my head and brandishing a dildo in each hand is an ancient pagan custom and...
Oh shit ! Wrong group!  
Please ignore all of the above.

12 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

It may or may not be disappointing to some people to know that I have decided to leave this page, I am sick and tired of the constant criticisms and  remarks about things that have nothing to do with anyone else but me. I am disappointed in several  members....
Okay... So I like dressing-up in rubber clothes. So what? And, my culinary tastes might seem strange to some people... but I have particular liking for mango’s. 
Which brings me to the matter of my sexual preferences, which I know might seem strange to some people, but group sex with short people and pygmies is only a ‘small’ perversion compared to the other matter... And the judge was particularly understanding when I explained that running naked through our local park wearing crotch less fluffy underwear on my head and brandishing a dildo in each hand is an ancient pagan custom and...
Oh shit ! Wrong group!  

So, just another Saturday night Down Under, huh?

:FlagAm:  Annie and I are in the process of planning our 50th anniversary and Australia/New Zealand were on the list of having to see.

However, being this will occur in the month of October, I believe that Iceland and Greenland would much easier on the eyes.B)

Regards I think,

Chas B :wacko:

Well, I am darn glad you aren’t leaving. 

So what’s the name of this weather forecasting group you were planning on leaving? 

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Oh shit ! Wrong group!  

Sounds like you have plenty of "outside interests" to fill the bandwidth.

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Oh shit ! Wrong group!  

I didn't know that you live in San Francisco.

2 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Hitting the bottle a little heavy tonight??

No, but did find a half mason jar of 'shine at the back of the fridge. So I got adventurous and searched for fuzzy...

Oh, you mean Buckshot! Yes, maybe.

“Could get”??

This place has BEEN  strange, apparently since before got here!! <_< B) :lol:

2 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Boy, and they call me weird

Imis

Weird?  Don't call me weird!  DON'T DO IT!!!

DON'T!!

The last time they called me weird iI was put in an upholstered room and gave me shots and medicines and an Ivy League smoking jacket with buckles up the back and wouldn't let me have my dog or my guns with and wouldn't let me drive the ambulance or turn on the siren and put bright lights in my eyes and kept talking to me very softly, would let me eat anything I like and tried to hypnotize me and couldn't so don't call me weird BECAUSE I WON'T GO BACK TO THAT PLACE AGAIN!  I WON'T GO.  NO!  NO! WHAT'S IN THAT NEEDLE?

OW!

Oh lookie, butterflies.  Heeheeheehee HAHAHAHA!

5 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Weird?  Don't call me weird!  DON'T DO IT!!!

DON'T!!

The last time they called me weird iI was put in an upholstered room and gave me shots and medicines and an Ivy League smoking jacket with buckles up the back and wouldn't let me have my dog or my guns with and wouldn't let me drive the ambulance or turn on the siren and put bright lights in my eyes and kept talking to me very softly, would let me eat anything I like and tried to hypnotize me and couldn't so don't call me weird BECAUSE I WON'T GO BACK TO THAT PLACE AGAIN!  I WON'T GO.  NO!  NO! WHAT'S IN THAT NEEDLE?

OW!

Oh lookie, butterflies.  Heeheeheehee HAHAHAHA!

Let’s see: Allan Memorial Institute of McGill University, MkUltra, CIA 

Hey, Forty did you visit Canada sometime between 57 and 64.  HHHHHMMMMM!

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

Me thinks he left…

26 minutes ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

bet ya , just like a bad penny , he will be back :unsure:

CB :lol:

He has been liking posts no more than 18 hours ago, he is still here.

And if anyone does have pictures of him running in the park naked with the fluffy underwear on his head, I would really appreciate you not posting them. I am low on eye bleach.

See, I knew Bear was BS’ing us. He wouldn’t be “running” anywhere. Now, if he said he rode a steam driven buggy through the park while naked with fluffy underwear on his head then I would have known for sure he was gone…both mentally and physically! ;)

Archived