SASS Wire Forum

UFO's: they're everywhere

I neither believe nor disbelieve there are 'outer space vehicles' that are flying around our air space.

But, here's my thoughts on all this media and congressional hype concerning these mysteries.

Sooooooo, we have these space craft that have flown light years away by living beings inside.   And when they get into earths atmosphere,

they have the ability to 'hover' and be motionless OR, fly faster and move quicker than anything we got.....

and then they crash!

Give me a break.   It don't make a lick a sense.    And if those beings are so advanced, why would they leave behind any parts of bodies or crash

equipment.  If it can defy gravity, why does it crash?

I say HOGWASH to all these Yahoos giving testimony and talking like they know something that no one else knows.   

I think is just a big fraud and the more they talk, the less believable the story becomes.

Just my .02 

..........Widder

31 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I neither believe nor disbelieve there are 'outer space vehicles' that are flying around our air space.

But, here's my thoughts on all this media and congressional hype concerning these mysteries.

Sooooooo, we have these space craft that have flown light years away by living beings inside.   And when they get into earths atmosphere,

they have the ability to 'hover' and be motionless OR, fly faster and move quicker than anything we got.....

and then they crash!

Give me a break.   It don't make a lick a sense.    And if those beings are so advanced, why would they leave behind any parts of bodies or crash

equipment.  If it can defy gravity, why does it crash?

I say HOGWASH to all these Yahoos giving testimony and talking like they know something that no one else knows.   

I think is just a big fraud and the more they talk, the less believable the story becomes.

Just my .02 

..........Widder

Exactly what I thought! With their advanced technology the fact that they crashed doesn't make a lot of sense. 

10 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Maybe a new driver or mechanical failure. ;)

Maybe Klingons shot them or worse the Borg!!

A car made in 1903 stood a good chance of crashing.

But a car made in 2023? With the advanced technology of 120 years of improvements? It should be impossible for a car to crash nowadays.

Same argument.

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Maybe Klingons shot them or worse the Borg!!

Bingo!  The Borg assimilated them and any useful technology, then used Earth as a garbage dump for what was left...

CS

I figure with the vastness of space, it's unlikely Earth is the only place with living beings.

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

A car made in 1903 stood a good chance of crashing.

But a car made in 2023? With the advanced technology of 120 years of improvements? It should be impossible for a car to crash nowadays.

Same argument.

I agree.

Likewise though, wrecker service and clean up crews have also improved proportionately that any semblance of wrecks and damages are usually

gone before the sun goes down (or comes up, whichever the case may be).  

And any bodies involved are not left at the crash site for everyone to view, etc.........

..........Widder

31 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I agree.

Likewise though, wrecker service and clean up crews have also improved proportionately that any semblance of wrecks and damages are usually

gone before the sun goes down (or comes up, whichever the case may be).  

And any bodies involved are not left at the crash site for everyone to view, etc.........

..........Widder

Yeah but the difference is that we're cleaning up after our own species. What do you think the result would be if a UFO crashed, and then MORE aliens and ships showed up to clean it up?

3 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

The UFO's are from the future, at least that's what I've said in the past.

My previous wife was a Musician and thought she was 'out of this world'.

Well, she was always up in the air, harpin over something.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

I figure with the vastness of space, it's unlikely Earth is the only place with living beings.

I have always stated this.

Billions upon billions of stars, trillions upon trillions of planets orbiting those stars - and we have the self centered audacity to believe that ALL the life that exists is solely upon one singular ball of mud.

And think about the sheer number of life forms on our planet - from microscopic germs, plants, animals to humans.

Again, the audacity to think that this one tiny speck of dust within the entirety of everything is the only place where all of this is possible is beyond comprehension.

There is life out there - there is no possible way there is not.

So here's my thought:  Probably 95% of the population is walking around with cell phones equipped with fairly high-resolution cameras in their pockets.

So... where's all them pictures of flying saucers and bigfoots?  Or bigfeets?  :rolleyes:

Also - advanced technology?

We have GPS instructions directing folks to drive across the flats of Death Valley or drive directly into the ocean or take the next left off the side of a mountain.

And we have fools that follow those instructions even when contrary to their own eyesight.

I doubt the grey gaseous folks from the Hideolobic Galaxy have perfect Google maps -  and they probably have just as stupid drivers.

Many so called UFO sightings are classified aircraft test flights.

Back in the early 1960's, there was a rash of UFO sightings along central California,  buy airline pilots etc.

My Father was one of these spotters.

Later on in a somewhat secret DOD meeting with the airline pilots and other spotters. It was revealed to be the SR-71 test flights.

46 minutes ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

We have GPS instructions directing folks to drive across the flats of Death Valley

Ahhh, GPS.

Many years ago we were going to a match. The club hosting the match put directions to the range on their website along with a hand drawn map. And I printed these off.

So we're diddybopping down the interstate, and we're coming up on the exit, and I tell him to get over cuz we're supposed to get off at this exit, and then I told him that we just passed the exit we were supposed to get off at. And he informed me that no, TomTom (remember TomTom?) Said to stay on the interstate. TomTom took us to the center of town. The range was not in Tom Tom's memory, so since it could not take us to the range it took us to the town closest to the range. 30 miles away.

Directions and map be damned, GPS said we go this way so we will go this way.

Got to love technology.

We tow people out of the ATV trail all the time! Even a semi once, he got in a couple miles!!! Over 6K to drag him backwards out of the woods. Amazes me that people in cars or trucks just keep going when they are dodging rocks and boulders bigger than their cars! By the time they reach an obstacle they can't get by, it's about a half mile too late. We've even put up professionally made signs to earn people to no avail.

" The GPS said this is way to go" Mud, ruts, boulders be damned.:lol:

2 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

So here's my thought:  Probably 95% of the population is walking around with cell phones equipped with fairly high-resolution cameras in their pockets.

So... where's all them pictures of flying saucers and bigfoots?  Or bigfeets?  :rolleyes:

When's the last time one of these people with the fancy cell phones actually looked up from their phone to see anything?<_<

2 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Everyone is so busy diddling their cell phones that they wouldn't notice a UFO if it landed right in front of them.  I've mentioned the zombie apocalypse before and still think that about half the population is suffering from it.

I guess it all does make sense....... while WE were creating and playing around with a SLINKY,  the Martians were speeding thru

space at the speed of light, crashing into neighboring planets.

I wonder if their women are monogamous.

..........Widder

The Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator!!

Archived