SASS Wire Forum

A quick update on my wife and I (Korupt Karl)

Korupt Karl

As most of you know my wife has been fighting cancer for several years and your thoughts and prayers have kept us in the battle. We are on a new treatment and hoping this one works. She is a strong lady and continues the fight. Since my recent ordeal I know she had to call on her reserves to be there for me and is still awfully tired and it will take her awhile to get her strength back,

....and not to be outdone I suffered a stroke on the 4th and another on the 11th with a grande mall seizure mixed in. I had surgery on my caratoid artery on Friday night the 13th and am having the staples removed tomorrow. I seem to be recovering just fine, but am not going to be shooting for a couple of weeks. I am one lucky guy to have had three strokes in 4 years with no residual side effects.

My main reason for this post was to just provide an update on both of us and to thank you all for your love, thoughts and prayers.

KK

6/22/14....Today I got my 33 staples removed....only 13 of them hurt a bunch lol. I got further news that I can't shoot or golf until mid July when the doctor will decide to clear me and of course I asked the nurse about "Wild motel monkey sex" and she nixed that as well.

you know my heart!!

Karl ,prayers up for you and Mrs.Kay.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

KK. my prayers will go up tonight for you and your Wife; I will continue to hold you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless, Hoss C.

KK, I think I can speak for all of the Paradise Pass Regulators is saying that you and Ms. Kay have been and will continue to be in all of our thoughts and prayers. We love you both and hope recovery is full and fast.

ST

KK, prayers continue flor you and Kay! Stay strong for each other.

Karl,

I hope the healing continues and our prayers hopefully will lead the way.

Hang tough pardner, we got your back.

Roo

As for you, I've started a new thread.

OK, I am gonna comment here....briefly.....then I gotta go check out my friend Buffy's thread about you..Karl.

Just give Kay another hug from me! Every morning and every evening I ask His blessings on you both!

hope I dunt come down with yur luck..... :blink:

give Kay a big hug for me..... :wub:

who knew we'd both be in the same canoe!!! :blush:

No Mad Monkey Sex......That Really Sucks :P

Prayers up for you and your Wife

Hope your in shootin shape by January...Love to see you at the Siege !!!

Mississippi "Chicken Scratch" Kid

Still praying' fer you 'n' Kay!!

Archived