SASS Wire Forum

Cancer is Ugly

My Buddy at the LGS is in need of Prayers. Little Missy Robertson is only 11 years old. She has already beaten Cancer once. About 3 months ago it resurfaced. It’s Brain Cancer and her prognosis is not good. We have a prayer chain going at a couple of churches. We need to make the circle bigger.They just moved her to Hospurus. If you would take to time to pray for this high spirited young lady it would be appreciated. It’s in the Almighty’s hands now.

O Lord our God, the Physician of our souls and bodies, look down upon Thy servant and cure her of all infirmities of the flesh, in the

O Merciful Lord, visit and heal Thy sick servant, now lying on the bed of sickness and sorely afflicted, as Thou, O Saviour, didst once raise Peter’s wife’s mother and the man sick of the palsy who was carried on his bed: for Thou alone hast borne the sickness and afflictions of our race, and with Thee nothing is impossible, for Thou art all-merciful, and to Thee we send up glory, with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, with Whom Thou art blessed, together with Thy Most Holy, Gracious, and Life-giving Spirit, always, now and forever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

DONE!!!

Prayers up from Western Colorado.

My mom passed away in 2020 from a form of brain cancer. 

Without all the prayers from the many cowboys/cowgirls it would have been beyond me to get through an incredibly draining time.

Let me also lift up those close to you to have strength and perseverance as you go through this.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm: 

Gateway Kid

Prayers & thoughts sent

Dixie Kaye Robertson.

(Little Missy Robertson to me)

IMG_0471.png

I thank all of you. Keep em coming! 

Standing up on my knees for her and for yourself as well!

Lord, your will be done.  We can not know Your plan, nor should we elevate ourselves to interpret it.  This young girl, her life is in Your hands, You have a plan for her and while we may not understand, should You call her to You or extend her life, we know Your plan is to reach someone, or many and teach us to trust and to grow in Your wisdom. Your love is without bound. You do not bring pain and suffering on the innocent young, nor families without a reason and a method. Your wisdom is to teach us to trust and grow in Your glory. 

1 hour ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

Lord, your will be done.  We can not know Your plan, nor should we elevate ourselves to interpret it.  This young girl, her life is in Your hands, You have a plan for her and while we may not understand, should You call her to You or extend her life, we know Your plan is to reach someone, or many and teach us to trust and to grow in Your wisdom. Your love is without bound. You do not bring pain and suffering on the innocent young, nor families without a reason and a method. Your wisdom is to teach us to trust and grow in Your glory. 

Amen.

Archived