SASS Wire Forum

Something is amiss here

Sedalia Dave

4 minutes ago, Alpo said:

What is amiss?

Tall girl pumping gas into a Chevrolet Camaro in Russia.

????

Camaro?  What Camaro...?  There's a Camaro??  :huh:  :rolleyes:

Looks like her left hand is stuck down the inside of her shorts for some reason. Might just be the way the picture looks but who knows.

TM

17 hours ago, Alpo said:

'80, maybe an '81.

Wrong tail lights. That's a '70 - '73 Camero rear end but end, Camero's of that era had the gas filler behind the license plate.

So something is really amiss...

Photoshopped Camero, placed in Russia with a HOT babe (with a tattoo or deformed left arm) putting gas in the right rear tire.

3 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Ah  > > > > YUM.  OK.  WHAT CAR??  There is a CAR??  Who CARES!!

PLUS ONE for Widder!!

As you would say " you betcha" :)

Boy Oh Boy!!!!!  See what happens when I send my wife out to fill up the tank on my Camaro and there are dirty old men with camera phones just hanging around gas stations!!!!

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

The gas tank access is in the rear behind the license plate, isn’t it?

Mine was 

whatever you see , i missed it , might be the tall girl in small clothes [thats what i saw] pumping gas , only thing i might imagine is there were not five guys looking to help 

1 hour ago, watab kid said:

whatever you see , i missed it , might be the tall girl in small clothes [thats what i saw] pumping gas , only thing i might imagine is there were not five guys looking to help 

I think it has something to  do with the arm behind her and the hose from the shop vac behind her. 

I saw this on Facebook today but there was not an explanation on there either.

I guess it you have to have a dirty mind or warped sense of humor to get this.

2 hours ago, watab kid said:

They are busy tripping over each other trying to get to her...When she finishes pumping gas, she can get back in the car... Then we can drive out home together...And leave all of you dreaming....

Texas Lizard

14 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Not Russia. Signs are either Ukrainian or Belorussian.

Can you read some of it, or is it that some of the letters tell you this.

For example if you could not read English, and you saw this word - DRIVE - you could easily guess that it is English because of the letters. But if one of the letters in the word was Ñ, you would assume it was Spanish. If one of the letters was Ü, you would assume it was German. If one was Ç you would assume it was French. Because those letters are pretty much only used in those languages.

So are some of the letters in those signs NOT part of the Russian alphabet?

Maybe it's the gas hose going into the bed of the truck in the background! Nah! ;)

OK, I took the time to look very closely at the picture in the name of science. You're all welcome, It was a challenging task, but I took one for the team.

What I eventually discovered is that the 1970-72 Camaro, which that seems to be, judging by the taillights, had the fuel door behind the rear license plate. So, what is the tall, long legged, well proportioned, auburn haired, attractive. young lady putting gas into?

IMG_4474.jpeg

So someone photoshopped a Camaro over the Volvo(?) in the original or vice versa? Either way I think I am wondering what’s wrong with me. The car is unimportant, no? :lol:

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

IMG_4474.jpeg

She looks better in color with the Camaro.:lol:

2 hours ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

High heels with shorts????

Yeah! :wub:

And, those aren't shorts...those are cut off jean shorts which makes them 20X better than regular shorts.;)

Archived