SASS Wire Forum

NYPD officers attacked

Illegals attack NYPD Officers are released without bail after being arrested.

I guess if your an illegal you can commit any crimes and be released. Why would anyone want to be a PO with the way courts and judges are. But I can imagine if any of these officers had injured one of them, they would be facing a court and judge with no bail.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

In the old days they would have been shot! I’m talking the 50’s 60’s even the 70’s or 80’s

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

In the old days they would have been shot! I’m talking the 50’s 60’s even the 70’s or 80’s

You mean the good old days? ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

In the old days? Try that s*** down here and you WILL get shot....a lot. This ain't NYC though. 

I am glad that the officers were tweeted at the scene.

• Like 1

It's even worse, in the long run.  The City Council overrode the Mayor's veto of a bill that will require police to document almost every contact with a citizen.  The end result of that can be described as follows from a piece in the NY Post:  " The law will waste valuable NYPD time filling out pointless forms describing each of 7 million yearly interactions with the public — when cops should be out protecting New Yorkers and fighting crime."

• Sad 2

Illegals come here for the opportunity.  Long ago it was for the opportunity to work and support their family. Now it is for the opoirtunity to receive free benefits, medical, drivers licenses, and to file on supposed dependents still back home to get a nice big tax refund. Plus the opportunity to attack U S citizens with a smaller risk of repercussions then if a citizen attacked the illegal commiting a crime against the citizen. New opportunities! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Bailey Creek,5759 said:

If it keeps going the way it is.

I wouldn't count out Vigilantes coming back.

me too , the public has had a lot more that they planned on - hope none forgets this fall , too , 

• Like 1

The perp flipped the bird when release.  NY voted for this so now the get to live with it. LEOs caught between rock and a hard place, pension vs desire to leave

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 12:04 PM, Cypress Sun said:

In the old days? Try that s*** down here and you WILL get shot....a lot. This ain't NYC though. 

Same here in my town!! Our police don’t take no crap !

Edited by Rye Miles #13621
  • Like 1

Some good citizen with a .22 and a silencer could simply walk by, shoot a perp or two and walk away.  The LEOs wouldn't have to see what happened and nobody heard anything.  Couple of time a week should make it too dangerous to pick on a cop, then we could move on to robbers, muggers, home intruders, child molesters, etc.

The population would drop, the economy would flourish with all the morticians and funerals, more sales of guns and ammo, and the streets would be safer.

I think it jusy might be worth a try.

• Like 3

I am looking forward to the festivities at election time. Of course I no longer live where people have no morals, ethics, shame and want everything they don’t deserve and never lifted a finger to earn. 

if you support you police you take these criminals off the street , you can incardinate them here - but then we pay for that - you can send them back where they came from - ill pay for that but dont let them back in , ever , or as phiona says "can we shoot them? " maybe its time to decide , maybe its past time to decide and the public will take over in a less than civil way , i hope not but i see it bubbling up , ill bet on it happening in chicago , 

29 minutes ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

Well these twerps after being released, 2 gave the fingers and one blew kisses. But latest is they all got on a bus headed toward California. They'll probable be honing their skills there. 

Should be no surprise -- when it comes to the border security and migrants, the administration has been giving America the finger and blowing smoke since Jan 20, 2020.

• Like 1

I can see the day, in the not too far future, when officers will see a crime in progress..... and just drive on by.

"Why waste my time? I can go home safely, after shift, Maybe I can look for another job where my work is appreciated."

Can't happen??

Au Contraire!

It has happened, right here in Ottawa!

Have been told by retired Chicago Police Dept. Lieutenant, who stays in touch with his buddies on the force, that now they patrol "around" the crime areas and wait for a call to go into these areas.  Just look for and pick up the "pieces" and call the EMT's.

No stop and frisk, not allowed to show a presence to show the city Politicians care about the honest Americans living there.

And of course these are the low income areas where all the crimes are committed.   

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Should be no surprise -- when it comes to the border security and migrants, the administration has been giving America the finger and blowing smoke since Jan 20, 2020.

Yeah, marijuana smoke 

4 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I can see the day, in the not too far future, when officers will see a crime in progress..... and just drive on by.

"Why waste my time? I can go home safely, after shift, Maybe I can look for another job where my work is appreciated."

Can't happen??

Au Contraire!

It has happened, right here in Ottawa!

Yeah, but be a truck driver on strike…..

• Sad 1

On 2/1/2024 at 3:07 PM, bgavin said:

The perp flipped the bird when release.  NY voted for this so now the get to live with it. LEOs caught between rock and a hard place, pension vs desire to leave

ya , thats the crux of this aint it ? they been doing that since they entered the country legally , i dont want to support them here either in or out of jail - deport them or send them to guantanamo 

:ph34r:  Those old enough to remember the photo during the Vietnam war of the South Vietnamese police official executing a VC with his .38 snubbie and the effect that photo created against our governments continuing support for the conflict might wonder if the effective dissemination of the picture of the illegal flipping us off might dilute the enthusiasm some feel for allowing them to remain in OUR country.......

• Like 2

On 1/31/2024 at 12:04 PM, Cypress Sun said:

I understand from Fox News that two CNN anchors were nonplussed into shocked silence when they were told that illegals' gangs perpetrate crimes in New York, where they won't go to jail, they spend their ill gotten gains in Florida -- but they do not commit crimes in Florida -- because Florida doesn't tolerate that foolishness.

Imagine that.

Do the crime in Florida, you get locked up, but New York? Catch and release!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

On 1/31/2024 at 12:09 PM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Deportation.

One has already been deported four times 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1