SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Everybody knows them Jeep drivers is crazy.

I do have to wonder though. How did they take the picture? How did whoever took it, get out of the Jeep without falling off the ledge?

I tend to think it is a fake photo. Since it's probably from before Photoshop was invented, somebody made it in the dark room.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Everybody knows them Jeep drivers is crazy.

I do have to wonder though. How did they take the picture? How did whoever took it, get out of the Jeep without falling off the ledge?

I tend to think it is a fake photo. Since it's probably from before Photoshop was invented, somebody made it in the dark room.

Take the photo of the road, paste in the Jeep and trailer.

• Like 1

The airstream was photoshopped in.

IMG_1753.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Canton Chris said:

The airstream was photoshopped in.

IMG_1753.jpeg

1 hour ago, Texas Joker said:

This is the copy I have seen.  Just cause it happened before photoshop doesn't mean it's not shopped

Screenshot_20230804_193038_Brave.thumb.jpg.1f082f4ed2b7086bb8ad3bcce85adde8.jpg

The top pic is the original. It's an ad for Warn Auto Locking hubs from the early '70s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

Very impressive. She didn't even have to flush somewhere in the middle.

Is she related to Kamala? Both can talk all day and not say a thing!

PF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

I think the correct phrase would be "All you need love is." But I do give an A for effort.

The correct title is: "All you need is love" :)

As an official GOFWG (141) I thought I'd let you see my new winter front door mat.

a1lu-2wkjub_s.jpg

• Thanks 2

The Sheriff down in Lafayette called Thibodeaux into his office.
"We have reports of an illegal cock fighting ring here in the Parrish, go down there tonight and see what's going on." Said the Sheriff

So that evening Thibodeaux put on his street clothes and headed out to the location. He watched and took careful notes.

The next morning he reported back to the Sheriff.
"Deys three groups involved in the cock fights. De Texas Aggies. De cajuns, and de mafia," said Thibodeaux proudly.

"We have been trying to crack this thing for 3 months. How did you figure it out in one night?" Exclaimed the Sheriff.

"Well, it's simple really. I knew dem Aggies wuz involved when someone entered a duck into a cock fight. I knew de Cajuns wuz involved when someone bet on de duck. I knew de mafia was involved when de duck won."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

An elderly man accidentally crashes into an expensive car. The owner of the expensive car jumps out and angrily confronts the old man, saying, "Give me $10,000 cash or I will beat you to a pulp!!!" The elderly man steps back, responding, "Hold on, Sir, I don't have that much money, but let me call my son, he trains dolphins."

With shaking hands the man dials his son, and as he is about to speak, the owner of the expensive car yanks the phone out of his hand and says, "So you train dolphins? Well your father just hit and damaged my car! You bring me $10,000 dollars or I'm going to beat the snot out of him and you both!"

The son answers, "OK, give me fifteen minutes and I'll be there." In exactly fifteen minutes the son pulls up in a Jeep, and four men jump out and beat the owner of the expensive car to a pulp.

Meanwhile, the son walks over to his father and says, "Dad, I train Navy SEALS, not dolphins."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Iced tea. No lemon.

Make that sweet iced tea!!

• Like 2