SASS Wire Forum

I for one, welome our new overlords.......

Raylan

Or not. The potential downside for this technolgy is chilling. Absolute monitoring of everything you do, buy, say, or go. And with advances in brain wave translation soon probably everything you think. Tie that into financial, medical, and tax records and the potential for control is virtually absolute. But hey you can watch cat videos 24/7 and the government and corporations will know where you are and what you are doing at every moment so they can help you.

id2020.jpg

I love my smart phone, but I can guarantee you I will never have one of  those implants. Not even under threat.

4 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I love my smart phone, but I can guarantee you I will never have one of  those implants. Not even under threat.

Same thing but have a flip phone...Implant, not chance in He$$ will I get one....Second picture was my first thought....

Texas Lizard

I would get a new smart phone, but I want another one with a replacable battery and they virtually don't make any new ones with replacable batteries. With my work I go through batteries like crazy and a new phone with a nonreplacable battery is toast in just over a year. They say it's for slim design and with modern batteries they last longer - the last part at least is a lie. It's for two reasons in reality - one planned obsolesence so you have to buy a new phone every 2-3 years and two with the battery nonremovable they can track your movements whether or not the phone is on or off. The last is desired by companies compiling data for sale and to build consumer profiles and the other possible reason is so you can be tracked 24/7 by ABC agencies if they want. I know a lot of people like me who would jump on a new phone with replacable batteries but even though the market is there - oddly all the major cell phone makers refuse to service it or offer such a choice. Odd that isn't it.

I got mine from another planet a long time ago. It doesn’t work here on earth!

EA0E5E17-DE92-4D12-9547-0EA7D355F271.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I got mine from another planet a long time ago. It doesn’t work here on earth!

EA0E5E17-DE92-4D12-9547-0EA7D355F271.jpeg

I've seen you shoot. That ring is like where your bullets hit and the planet is the target. :P

39 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

I've seen you shoot. That ring is like where your bullets hit and the planet is the target. :P

Oh yea and I've seen you shoot and I'm pretty sure I beat you everytime!;)

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Oh yea and I've seen you shoot and I'm pretty sure I beat you everytime!;)

Well, there's that.....

Back to topic: y'all remember in the book of Revelation about the number of the beast and if you ain't got it you won't be able to function in society?

7 hours ago, MizPete said:

Back to topic: y'all remember in the book of Revelation about the number of the beast and if you ain't got it you won't be able to function in society?

Yup!

8 hours ago, MizPete said:

Indeed.

Remember, some of the same discussions that will pop up about these 'chips' were also the same talking points about Social Security numbers

and such.

"Be Vigilant"!

..........Widder

If Biden wins, I expect the left to embrace this.  Want it to go away, and never come back, have Trump support it.

2 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Yep.  And then Slim's little girl steps up and waxes Rye's butt every time.  Rye hates loosing to a little girl.  EVERYTIME

I wouldn’t talk about anyone beating anyone if I were you Mr. Last Shooter!!! Everyone beats you!!! 

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Indeed.

Remember, some of the same discussions that will pop up about these 'chips' were also the same talking points about Social Security numbers

and such.

"Be Vigilant"!

..........Widder

I still have my original paper Social Security card from when I was 14. It says on it, "For Social Security and Tax purposes- not for identification".  What do we all use for identification these days?

By the time the government mandates an implant, the country will be too far gone. The Constitution will have been nullified and individual freedoms will have been completely eroded.

Personally I don’t believe it will ever happen.

They won't have to mandate it, the vast majority will volunteer. It will be sold like the smart watches and cell phones only better. The convience, all your banking and transations made with no effort on your part. The 5G internet at your beck and call. Holographic display, no more passports or other id required, no separate drivers license, sign up for any government program automatically, push a button and your taxes are filed. Become a global citizen. Automatic voice language translation. Your movie tickets and dinner are already paid for and ready when you arrive. Criminals and dangerous gun owners can be tagged and constantly tracked for your safety. Ex-spouses with protection orders can be monitored for any proximity to you for your safety. One big happy safe secure and convienent world all watched by wonderful big brother. Eventually businesses and banks will all stop doing business with other forms of id and currency payment and by default those reluctant souls who decline will eventually be coerced into signing up. Then with 90 percent of everyone on board already it will finally be mandated when their is virtually no one left to object. It will happen over years maybe a decade or two, gradually gaining acceptance until to is a fait a compli.

16 hours ago, MizPete said:

I certainly remember the mark of the beast in the book of Revelation and that is the reason I will never accept a chip, or what ever they want to implant or put on my body. 

Never happen? Here's some places making people wear tracking wrist bands.

"The device was introduced after people were caught leaving their smartphones at home to avoid detection."

Give us your guns citizen, oh and wear this tracking wrist band.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52409893

Just wait until MR Johnson is walking down the street and his chip gets hacked.

Unexpectedly, he walks into the drug store and buys some Midol and Tapoons...................... :lol:

..........Widder

Son in Minneapolis area has some block of time off.  I suggested he come down and help me get next winter's firewood, made.  He said Minnesota is tracking people by cell phone. I just telling me no and the tracking people by cell phone was something he made up, although I know the capabilities exist.  Well, he wasn't making it up.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/03/25/coronavirus-in-minnesota-website-tracking-our-cellphones-for-social-distancing-research/

On 4/25/2020 at 1:41 AM, MizPete said:

Replace your question mark with a period and you'd be 100% correct.

Archived