SASS Wire Forum

The real Lumpy Grits

Lumpy Grits

If you lost your alias toanother fellow. How would you know unless someone brought it to your attention? (hopefully in a courteous manner) I know several folks who let their membership lapse for one reason or another and returnef to pick up where they left off.

P.S.

Anybody wanting the Utah Bob alias can just send me a check for a hunnert and fidy dollars and I'll think up a new one. ;)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Lumpy Grits...... you know who I'm talking to....

If you have to come up with a new alias, I suggest....

"Iwuz Lumpy Grits"

Don't know how you eat grits but......

Runny Grits is worse than Lumpy Grits.

I'm Sparticus! No, I'm Lumpy Gr..... Nevermind.

Hey Lumps, now that you're retired from chutin', kin I buy yer 1886? ;)

Thank you for taking what is IMO the "high road" instead of the "high horse." ;)

I know a fella who didn't like being called "high-handed". ;)Name the movie...

Fillmore

I'm Sparticus! No, I'm Lumpy Gr..... Nevermind.

Hey Lumps, now that you're retired from chutin', kin I buy yer 1886? ;)

He hasn't retired, just takin' some time off till financial situation picks back up a bit :D !

The last 6 years has been particularly challenging for many of our pards..

I know a fella who didn't like being called "high-handed". ;)Name the movie...

Fillmore

One of my favorite movies!

Outlaw Josey Wales

"Kelly: [Josie has walked into the saloon in Santa Rio] What'll you have?

Josey Wales: Whiskey.

Rose: [laughing] Maybe you'd like somethin' else.

Josey Wales: Beer?

Kelly: Been a long time since somebody ordered a drink in San Rio.

Ten Spot: Been a long time since we had anythin' to drink.

Kelly: Yep, first the silver run out, then the people run out, then the whiskey run out, then the beer run out. Don't matter, it's good to see a high roller come through.

[Josey walks out]

Kelly: What's the matter with him?

Rose: I guess some folks don't like to be called 'high rollers'. I knew a man once; he didn't like to be called 'high handed'."

If you lost your alias toanother fellow. How would you know unless someone brought it to your attention? (hopefully in a courteous manner) I know several folks who let their membership lapse for one reason or another and returnef to pick up where they left off.

P.S.

Anybody wanting the Utah Bob alias can just send me a check for a hunnert and fidy dollars and I'll think up a new one. ;)

Ya mean like The Genuine Utah Bob?

So what is the Old Lumpy's new handle??

Has he picked one?? ^_^

Hey Old Lumpy if you have not picked a new handle how's bout you do a wire survey / contest and let everyone offer a new name and you choose the winner?? :):)

You know sort of like when they name a new bridge... The winner gets some free advice from ya on loading UNIQUE powder!! :D ( The Old Lumpy's favorite powder )

This could turn a into a fun thing for you and yer wire pards, just a thought.. ;)

Spades H...

All of this makes me wonder how those matches that require SASS membership verify that membership.

Not saying I think it has happened in any particular case, not saying that anyone on the Wire may have done that...

Just wondering how match officials would determine, or it any of them determine, that a shooter is actually a current member of SASS at the big shooting matches???

All of this makes me wonder how those matches that require SASS membership verify that membership.

Not saying I think it has happened in any particular case, not saying that anyone on the Wire may have done that...

Just wondering how match officials would determine, or it any of them determine, that a shooter is actually a current member of SASS at the big shooting matches???

Don't members have a card with an expiration date on it? I know I have one.

They send the shooter list to SASS HQ for cross-referencing and verification of current membership status.

Nomore Grits??????

I will forever have etched in my mind the avatar of Uncle Fester's baby picture (Adams Family reference) linked with the OLG. :lol:

Maybe SASS could do what the NRA did a while back- have a small window of time to lower the life membership fee to encourage a gaggle of folks to "move up"............because we start to forget more things more often after the official "old folks" age of 50....... :P:D

I have had SASS HQ call me prior to a big match I'm enter in requesting I renew my membership...........so they are on the ball at HQ

actually, the real story is, thay pleaded with him NOT to renew....... :o:o:huh:-_-<_<:unsure::P:P:D:D

So what is the Old Lumpy's new handle??

Has he picked one?? ^_^

Hey Old Lumpy if you have not picked a new handle how's bout you do a wire survey / contest and let everyone offer a new name and you choose the winner?? :):)

You know sort of like when they name a new bridge... The winner gets some free advice from ya on loading UNIQUE powder!! :D ( The Old Lumpy's favorite powder )

This could turn a into a fun thing for you and yer wire pards, just a thought.. ;)

Spades H...

Mr. Unique or Unique Cowboy would be appropriate alias's for OLG and instantly be associated with him (at least for those of us on the Wire). The alias lookup app on this site doesn't list any pard using Unique.

I reckon it's a good thing LG's alias ain't "Mexican Bob".

Will Lumpy begin posting regularly to the Wire Forums? Will the real Lumpy Grits just say, "To HELL with the VRB!" and get the #%& out? I guess we'll have to stay tuned.

Anyway, there's only one Lumpy Grits and he's Unique.

OH!!! Lookee there!!! "The Original Lumpy Gritz!"

I reckon it's a good thing LG's alias ain't "Mexican Bob".

Will Lumpy begin posting regularly to the Wire Forums? Will the real Lumpy Grits just say, "To HELL with the VRB!" and get the #%& out? I guess we'll have to stay tuned.

Anyway, there's only one Lumpy Grits and he's Unique.

As a true John Wayne fan, I got it.

Fillmore

As a true John Wayne fan, I got it.

Fillmore

Greaser Grits.......If your a reader and not a watcher....

If you put enough butter and cheese to the grits the added cholesterol can overcome the excess of fiber in the grits

Your cardiologist will love this approach.

And bacon bits.... can't forget the bacon. :huh:

Howdy,

Mo Lumpy Grits

Kinda sings. Might be what they serve in jail.....

Best

CR

Howdy,

Mo Lumpy Grits

Kinda sings. Might be what they serve in jail.....

Best

CR

along with .....hot bologna, eggs and gravy

Archived