SASS Wire Forum

Most boring movie EVER?

Gravity with Sandra Bullock!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! <_<

Out of Africa, I brought my son to see that when he was about 8 or 9. I thought it was gonna be a real adventurous, action packed movie. What a dud!! We both fell asleep and woke up and left before it was over.

Rye :blink:

A Room With a View.

And any other Jane "Austin(ish)" film.

To quote Anthony Bourdain......"I wanted to poke my eyes out, and stick my head in a vat of lye."

Just sayin'.......

EC

Dances with Wolves. My ex dragged me to see it when it came out. I haven't been in a movie house sense.

Once Upon A Time In The West

I'm glad someone else thinks that. I hear, again and again, about how good it is. I even bought it, intending to TRY TO watch it again, to see what it is I've been missing.

Sitting there still, not unwrapped.

Once Upon A Time In The West

Yeah, I wasn't thrilled. But for me it isn't nearly as boring as that Gatsby thing...

another vote fer Dances With Wolves....I had the VHS tape and tried about a dozen times to watch that movie...never made it more than about 1/3 of tha way through.....

Noah. Wanted to leave when the transformers came out. Bad and boring.

Daniel Day Lewis as Lincoln ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I love Fiddler on the Roof but although I have tried many times, I have never seen the whole movie. Knocks me out like a doubled dose of morphine.

Nebraska. I lasted about 30 minutes before pressing eject and putting in Outlaw Josey Wales.

The 30 minutes wasted on the movie Nebraska is time I'll never get back.

Guitar Slinger

LL - I expected a few who didn't like Wolves or Waterworld, and The Postman. I liked them.

I have to be in the right mood to sit thru any movie.

I know there have been some stinkers, but nothing that comes to mind.

Not boring, but I've never been able to make it thru any of the Lord of the Rings movies, just doesn't hold my attention.

Without a doubt, There Will Be Blood. The worst and most boring movie I've ever seen.......won an Oscar.....go figure.

Never saw Waterworld but I did like DWW, The Postman and Wyatt Earp.

Well, I've never seen it because I just now saw it on the schedule with only five minutes left, but Chupacabra VS the Alamo sounds pretty boring.

A DEA agent and a band of outlaws battle bloodsucking creatures at the Alamo.

Starring Erik Estrada

Well, I've never seen it because I just now saw it on the schedule with only five minutes left, but Chupacabra VS the Alamo sounds pretty boring.

Starring Erik Estrada

It was Awesomely bad. Hilarious but not boring.

I just watched The Woman in Black, with that Harry Potter guy Radcliffe.

Seriously boring horror movie.

Forgot about Nebraska. Wife reminded me. I agree, 1 1/2 hours we'll never get back. Guess it was so boring I'd forgotten about it.

The most guaranteed boring movie ever....ever...and we have all seen it....worst ever...a real snoozer.....

Home movies the neighbors pull out after you go to dinner at their home and are trapped behind enemy lines after someone innocently asks....wait for it.....'HOW WAS YOUR VACATION'.....NO...NO....Not that question ....NO ...NO... Anybody else seen this movie??? Jim

The most guaranteed boring movie ever....ever...and we have all seen it....worst ever...a real snoozer.....

Home movies the neighbors pull out after you go to dinner at their home and are trapped behind enemy lines after someone innocently asks....wait for it.....'HOW WAS YOUR VACATION'.....NO...NO....Not that question ....NO ...NO... Anybody else seen this movie??? Jim

I got some home movies. Well, I didn't take em at home actually. My temporary home in SE Asia. :D

Never took any vacation movies.

Archived