SASS Wire Forum

LAND RUN, THE 2024 SASS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP[

Flat Top Okie

I don't know if this will help or not but I was trying to register using Google Chrome and couldn't get the payment box to take anything. Switched to Windows Explorer and it went right through. If you're having trouble you might try a different browser?

Good Luck

Randy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Direct link worked. Got my conformation!

Randy, neither Edge or Mozilla on the website link. Mozilla worked on the direct link.

La Sombra

• Like 1

1 minute ago, La Sombra said:

Direct link worked. Got my conformation!

Randy, neither Edge or Mozilla on the website link. Mozilla worked on the direct link.

La Sombra

I got an acknowledgement that I registered but not a confirmation.

Randy

• Like 2

went smoothly for me and i got a confirmation........as always i will be looking forward to this first class event.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I don't know if this will help or not but I was trying to register using Google Chrome and couldn't get the payment box to take anything. Switched to Windows Explorer and it went right through. If you're having trouble you might try a different browser?

Good Luck

Randy

Yes my browser wasn't working so I switched to brave and it the payment option finally popped up and the error went away

• Like 1

I just signed up but not sure which catagory I want yet. I guess I have plenty of time to change but I am sure I will attend the shrimp boil and Margaritas on Friday, Irish ☘️ Pat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello All,

We have been accepting applications for 3.5 hours and we are near 450 shooters, which means we have room for about 180 more. RV campsites are not so plentiful and are very close to starting a waiting list for water and electric hookups. Thanks for your support.

Flat Top

• Like 4

Worked great FlatTop,

Went on at 12 and was done at 1204. Can't ask for more than that. 

Jax T

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Anvil Al #59168 said:

It would not  take one of our cards.

Had to use a 2nd card and it went through.

Talking with a few friends. They had the same thing.

BUT.

WE GOT IN.

My main worry was getting in early enough for our camping spot.

Same here. Didn't like first credit card. Took second one, no problem.

Motion to double Okie and Mae's salary. Do i hear a second? :P  They have done an outstanding job on a monumental task. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Second!

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2023 at 5:19 PM, Hells Comin said:

Are u offering a senior discount?

Free parking

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Is anyone getting confirmation?

yes.  and got a e-mail in just a minute or so showing my details and receipt of transaction.  On my end it was extremely smooth and easy.  

At startup of registration we were on the road coming from the TSRA match at Old Fort Parker.  Time of my registration was just after 1 PM.

Edited by Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator

Regarding a “Confirmation” email, is that separate from an acknowledgement of registration email? 

Sorry first time Land Run shooter here.

La Sombra

• Like 1

Hi All,

Entries have slowed for the evening. After 5 hours we have about 500 signed up. In a few days when the computer catches up and we get the entries processed we will post a list of registered shooters. Please use this list to encourage your friends who have not signed up to do so. All of the RV hookups are taken and shooters who wanted RV hookups with electricity and water are now being placed on a waiting list and these folks will be placed as spaces become available. If the registration allowed you to pay for camping, you have a spot. We also have plenty of dry camping spaces available. Thanks to everyone for your support. I will continue to keep you posted.

Flat Top Okie

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hi All,

Entries have slowed for the evening. After 5 hours we have about 500 signed up. In a few days when the computer catches up and we get the entries processed we will post a list of registered shooters. Please use this list to encourage your friends who have not signed up to do so. All of the RV hookups are taken and shooters who wanted RV hookups with electricity and water are now being placed on a waiting list and these folks will be placed as spaces become available. If the registration allowed you to pay for camping, you have a spot. We also have plenty of dry camping spaces available. Thanks to everyone for your support. I will continue to keep you posted.

Flat Top Okie

That must be a World Record or should I say National Record. 

• Like 4

I clicked on the link right at Noon via my iPhone and had absolutely no issues.

That was the FASTEST and EASIEST online match registration I’ve ever done. Our contact information was even pre-filled since we had shot the match before.

Hats off to all involved!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shamrock Sadie said:

I clicked on the link right at Noon via my iPhone and had absolutely no issues.

That was the FASTEST and EASIEST online match registration I’ve ever done. Our contact information was even pre-filled since we had shot the match before.

Hats off to all involved!

I second that - so seamless it was unbelievable! 

• Like 2

Hello All,

Less than 24 hours since registration opened and we have well over 500 signed up and applications still processing. This is the link to the shooter list: 2024 Shooter List as of 1-2-24 Please make sure you are listed if you have registered and look for your friends or any friends missing who may have forgotten. We only have room for a couple hundred more. Thanks again for your support.

Flat Top Okie

• Like 4

This is one of the few matches my wife attends with me.  We camp on the range and she loves getting dressed up and going to the best banquet in SASS.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello All,

Less than 24 hours since registration opened and we have well over 500 signed up and applications still processing. This is the link to the shooter list: 2024 Shooter List as of 1-2-24 Please make sure you are listed if you have registered and look for your friends or any friends missing who may have forgotten. We only have room for a couple hundred more. Thanks again for your support.

Flat Top Okie

In going through the list I saw several that were duplicates. Hoping this was just in error and not where the inadvertently registered twice. Anyway looks like a good list of shooters and I am looking forward to October.

TM

2 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello All,

Flat Top Okie

My name is there twice.  My application went through quickly and easily on the first try, so I know it is not due to multiple submissions.

• Like 1

Don't worry about duplications. I cobbled the list together because I know people are curious and would want to see. It may have a few errors because I did it.

Flat Top

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5