SASS Wire Forum

New Homepage?

Goody, SASS #26190

Overall, I really like the changes.

45 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Mine and several other folks pictures are messed up.

Thank for updating the forum. 

The forum software wasn't updated; the pictures being messed up is an unrelated issue and I have submitted an inquiry to our tech support at Invision software. It is a new site, but the forum wasn't changed or updated at all. 

Misty

31 minutes ago, Go West said:

I would suggest having a link on the homepage to the Wire. I don't know why you would bury a popular part.

There is a link to the wire on the homepage. Just click "Connect", then "SASS Wire Forum".  It is one more click than you had to do before, but is necessary to keep the new site organized. You can always add the forum homepage to your favorites tab in your browser to access it directly. 

Misty

Very Nice and Thank You!!

That's allot of hard work and there is bound to be a few bugs in a brand new web page, especially one that's this big. Give them time to work them out.

12 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Looks better and it screwed up my profile picture

Imis

12 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

yeah, mine too

Just reload your picture or add new one in your profile.

14 hours ago, Misty Moonshine said:

We launched the new website TODAY! 

hope everyone enjoys it…

Misty

Yes, it's fine. Still appears to be some fine tuning is needed. I was just curious as I was on in the morning and it was the old. Then log back in later and it's the new.

40 minutes ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

How to repost photo????

Go to your profile (top left of your screen)

Under content, click on “Profile”.

On the left side, left of your name. click on the square picture at the bottom edge of you picture circle.image.png.7eac6a7d06377b3072104a4e72a8c299.png  Under photo type choose, “Upload photo”.
Under upload, photo click “Choose Single File”, Then find the picture in on your computer that you want to use and Highlight the photo by clicking on it and click on the open button at the bottom of your screen.

Click on “Continue” Adjust the picture the way you like it by dragging the edges of the photo and then click “Save”.

I especially like the pictures emphasizing the Ladies and Kids in the sport. We need both of these to be more interested if we are to thrive.

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I can't download the Chronicle. It stops about 2/3 of the way there and freezes.

It loads fast on my phone but not my computer. I have a 10 yr old IMac. Is that why??

2 hours ago, Ya Big Tree said:

Go to your profile (top left of your screen)

Under content, click on “Profile”.

On the left side, left of your name. click on the square picture at the bottom edge of you picture circle.image.png.7eac6a7d06377b3072104a4e72a8c299.png  Under photo type choose, “Upload photo”.
Under upload, photo click “Choose Single File”, Then find the picture in on your computer that you want to use and Highlight the photo by clicking on it and click on the open button at the bottom of your screen.

Click on “Continue” Adjust the picture the way you like it by dragging the edges of the photo and then click “Save”.

Thanks Ya Big Tree. Your the main man pilgrim.

M<ercy, Mercy, Mercy and a big Yeeeeeh Haa.

Looks liike the URL to the Wire has changed.  My bookmark for the Wire Classifieds still works, but the bookmark for the Wire gets a "Not Found".  Have to go back to the forum home page and click on Wire from there, then make a new bookmark.

1 hour ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Looks liike the URL to the Wire has changed.  My bookmark for the Wire Classifieds still works, but the bookmark for the Wire gets a "Not Found".  Have to go back to the forum home page and click on Wire from there, then make a new bookmark.

Found the same. The link I've used for years had "forums" at the end, now it's at the beginning. Somehow my phone worked ok. Just lost my avatar picture on the wire. Huh. Gonna wait a bit before trying to find a pic to recreate it.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:33 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

It loads fast on my phone but not my computer. I have a 10 yr old IMac. Is that why??

Probably. 

Archived