SASS Wire Forum

You might be addicted to cowboy shooting when

Russ T. Sites

People you don't know call you by your alias when you're out in public.

When shopping for new cloths you refer to costume requirements.

Men talk about each others clothes and ask where they got them...

HAW!

Kids in the high school drama club ask you for costuming advice for their next play, a Western musical.

You chuckle when you are hear that the costume party you're going to is Western themed.

Your answer to "You look really authentic, where did you find that outfit, a movie prop house?" is "No, my closet."

You ask the runner up in the costume contest if is he is a SASS member & he replies "No, I paid $200 to rent it from a costume store". & you're surprised.

You tell an attractive woman she has nice .38s........... and your eyes are looking below her hips. :)

Men talk about each others clothes and ask where they got them...

... and the ladies are comparing guns! ^_^

When you coworkers catch you playing air cowboy. (It was the day before the shoot, gimme a break LOL).

When you coworkers catch you playing air cowboy. (It was the day before the shoot, gimme a break LOL).

Got some weird looks before gunsmoke this year at work. Something about working on transitions and air shooting.

How about when you drive to a shoot in a car worth five hundred bucks carrying three grand worth of guns. Heck this year at state i had more in ammo than my car was worth

Got some weird looks before gunsmoke this year at work. Something about working on transitions and air shooting.

How about when you drive to a shoot in a car worth five hundred bucks carrying three grand worth of guns. Heck this year at state i had more in ammo than my car was worth

looks like you have you prioritys straight GW

Most folks call you by your alias and you refer to your wife as Mrs. ------ (alias).

Archived