SASS Wire Forum

What's the best alias you've ever heard?

Yul Lose

Okay pards and pardetts tell me the best alias you've ever heard. Standing at the front gate at EOT gives me a chance to hear quite a few, Fur Lickin Fred was probably the funniest one I heard how about you folks.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Constable Nelson call someone a REPROBATE in jest and thought that would be a darn good one. I met the Sundance Kid at EOT and was shocked that his badge number was +90,000.

There are so many good ones this would be a fun perpetual thread. Thanks for bringing it up! See you at the Gate!

well duhhhhh...Cheyenne Culpepper... :P actually,,,anita hugnkiss......has always been a favorite... :D

CC B)

Since I chose mine, I've heard a number I wish I'd thought of, including Eustice B. Slim; Mahatma Kane Jeeves and Charles Bogle (the last two being pen names used by W.C. Fields -- something I can't believe I missed).

The all-time favorite I have is Henry Paget Flashman, but I got acquainted with those books after I'd been a SASS member for 10 years, so I was beaten to that one a long time ago.

So many good ones to choose from, but I'll stick with some Florida shooters' that come to mind.

Henri' Sauna Beech

Jeremiah Longknife and wife Velvet Sheath

Jim Duncan

Slim Pickens, Hoof-hearted, Burying Jerry ( yes, he is a mortician ). A lot of you guys have really great names. Never seen it, but tried to get my wife to use Witta Mae Kerr. She went with Penny Ante ( non-sass as it was already taken)

I still thing Lyin Dog is one of my favorites.

My lovely bride is known as Anita Margarita.

El Paso Gasso is another good one.

Jackalope

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation 2010, 2011...

Hi Folks,

Here are some I like and can think of at the moment.

Kid Kneestone

Helen du Sacke

Powder Bern (her name is Bernadette)

Eamon Chute

Pyrite and Pure Gold (they are a couple)

Morgun Play

Miss Lead

Crazy Little Woman

Regards,

"Remember the" Allie Mo

Bobn Weev

Titus A. Knatsass

Watt Wajasay

Aint Dunnit

Among others

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

El Passo Gasso

The poop family, Buffallo Chip, Meadows Muffin and I forgot the little ones name.

My all time favorite TITUS A KNATASS!! :wub: Love you darlin, you are my favorite ass!!

Oh and I have your t-shirt still. I've worn it a few times. :D

I like the one my missus came up with, Mae B. Knotte. Not an active shooter so when folks ask if she's gonna compete in the near future she says, " Maybe, Mae B. Knotte".

Fillmore

Yul Lose; Always good to see you at the entrance, you always give a good welcome. I like "Bad Gene Poole", also here in our area of Georgia "Rolan Kraps". :rolleyes:/>

Persuader, that is about the first one I thouht of also. Have not seen BGP in a few years.

bb

I remember on Capt. Baylor's site he had a female on there named Miss Elane E Ous. I thought that was great. Titus A Knatsass is my favorite and I'm kinda partial to my son's, Law's Little Outlaw!

John E. Law

Archived