SASS Wire Forum

Thanks fer yer prayers and support

Rance - SASS # 54090

Thought about puttin' this on earlier for prayer request for my brother Bill Hopper..

But I didn't.. should have.. hindsight wasn't too good..

Bill was diagnosed with a damn cancer last month.. they gave him 6 months without treatment

and maybe 9 months with.. Was tryin' to get him into MD Anderson.. but they couldn't get him in til middle of Sept.

Just received the phone call.. he passed away last night..

Didn't get a chance to go down and see him.. Damn..

He lived down in League City Texas.. was a avid trap shooter with his wife Sue..

We (my family & I) are all pretty pissed with the Lord right now.. so please pray for us all..

Rance

Rance, sorry to hear of your loss. Fannie Kicker and I will put y'all at the top of our prayer list. We'll be prayin for peace, comfort, and most of all understanding. Sometimes that's the hardest part in a situation like this. I know words sometimes don't help so I'll just let my prayers speak for me. Pissed at the Lord, yeah, I've been there before. Please, just don't turn your back on him. He WILL get you thru the tough times if YOU let Him.

Titus

Prayers up from our house.

The Lord has His plans, and asks us to "shoot the stage" as written. It does not always make sense to us. But, he is the Match Director.

GJ

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Prayers on the way for family & friends from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Prayers up for you.God Loves you even if your pissed.Prayers up for all your family and for all of Bills friends for comfort.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers from Portland, TX

Cowboy Rance

So sorry to hear of your loss.

It's hard not to be pissed at something or someone right now.

Just remember that God still LOVES you and wants only the best for you.

There is a Grand Plan but we don't get to know what our part in it is right now.

Course your brother now knows as he is wrapped in God's loving arms.

My brother was only 40 when he passed over from cancer.

I was only a year older so we grew up real close.

I will never stop missing him.

I expect you won't ever stop missing your brother either.

Ride easy, Pard

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Dang, Rance, that's hard news to read. I can't even imagine how tough it must feel, but I'd surely feel cheated by the passing of my brother,let alone it must feel like so much more was missed since it happened so much faster than expected.

My condolences to you and your family, Cowboy. Prayers for all that your grief can find a way to lessen in the memory of times, places and the joy your brother meant to you all.

Dang, Rance, that's hard news to read. I can't even imagine how tough it must feel, but I'd surely feel cheated by the passing of my brother,let alone it must feel like so much more was missed since it happened so much faster than expected.

My condolences to you and your family, Cowboy. Prayers for all that your grief can find a way to lessen in the memory of times, places and the joy your brother meant to you all.

+1 Rance. So sorry.

Ghost

†Prayers on the Way in this sad time. Lean on Him, don't blame Him†

Cowboy; I am so sorry for your loss and regret he couldn't get into MD. Prayers are with you and his family

KK

Prayers on the way !

When God takes someone we love and we don't get to say goodbye it seems so unfair. God understands your anger. I am convinced that God knows best and He does not make mistakes. I pray you can find peace in Him.

Dear Lord love and care for Bill and his family and friends. Rance is angry because he believes in your awesome power that raised Lazarus from the dead. Temper his belief as he realizes how much you love him with the gift of his brothers life.

Amen

Archived