SASS Wire Forum

Widdowmaker Hill Tennessee State GF Champ

Korupt Karl

Widder;

Congratulations my friend. You not only won speed shotgun with your 97 (no surprise), but you are now the Tenn. State GF champion. All that practice with the 97 paid off. You must have shot flawless with the shotgun, I understand they had 40+ shotgun targets.

I only wish I had made the shoot.....sounded like a good one. Way to go.

Video of stage 3 http://www.youtube.c.../22/4qcUpH9qqRU

http://www.wartracer...ch_10062011.pdf

KK

Hey KK!!

You shoulda' been here!! Ol' Widder was ON FIRE!!

You sure missed a great match!! :lol:

Why to go Widder.Fast with that marlin also.

Good job Widder.............but, what's up with the left hand on top of the hat while going fer the rifle :lol:

Wyatt

Howdy Wyatt.

Thats a good question worthy of an answer.

Ya see, I can hardly hear. Nearly NOTHING in my right ear and just alittle in my left. Sooooooo, the TO has to put the timer alittle close and in this case, when the timer 'beeped' his hand and my hat contacted. And in nearly every case where the hand hits the hat.....the hat moves and gets knocked alittle on my head. I was pushing my hat back on before I picked up the rifle..... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the kind words fellers and for Randy taking the video of the posse on this stage.

HEY KK: ifn I had your money, I would buy a condo in Wartrace and visit there every October. :D:D:D

..........Widder

Howdy Wyatt.

Thats a good question worthy of an answer.

Ya see, I can hardly hear. Nearly NOTHING in my right ear and just alittle in my left. Sooooooo, the TO has to put the timer alittle close and in this case, when the timer 'beeped' his hand and my hat contacted. And in nearly every case where the hand hits the hat.....the hat moves and gets knocked alittle on my head. I was pushing my hat back on before I picked up the rifle..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

I HEAR YA........:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wyatt

Congratulations Widder!! The video rocked.

Say, I'm hard of hearing very much like you and what I've been having the R.O.s do is; start me with their hand resting on my shoulder. When the R.O. starts the timer, he lifts his hand off of my shoulder (no jar like when you get hit and it's a positive start every time; no hand hitting you hat or anything). Try it, it seems to work for me.

See ya down the trail somewheres.

Ug

Archived