SASS Wire Forum

Why the Left Hates Elon Musk

First he bought Twitter to restore freedom of speech.  Yesterday he visited the southern boundary and posted a video of himself shooting "his" .50 BMG.  Gathered over 66 million views in less than 24 hours.  Now that he supports the 2nd Amendment as well as the 1st the Left reviles him.

Screenshot2023-09-30at3_25_31PM.thumb.png.e498f3f1734879ed750eaaa8a832b969.png

13 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

In the article it is called a sniper rifle.  Only in the caption, which they may have taken from his own post, is it called an assault rifle.  In California they have to be registered as assault rifles.  

"They" hate Musk for the same reason "they" hate Trump. He has the money to do what he wants, and "They" can't control him. 

Just think how "They" would act if Trump asked Musk to be his running mate! Not that it would ever happen, but it's funny to think about.

Yeah they were in love with him over his electric cars but when he strayed from the communist, liberal anti gun anti free speech narrative they turned on him. When he bought Twitter some liberal heads close to me exploded, fun to watch.

1 hour ago, Rip Snorter said:

Love it!  He has a positive gift for messing with Lefty Minds, such as they are!

It’s a pleasure to watch the left routinely get an unexpected kick in nuts by a person of influence not beholden to them.

4 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

"They" hate Musk for the same reason "they" hate Trump. He has the money to do what he wants, and "They" can't control him. 

Just think how "They" would act if Trump asked Musk to be his running mate! Not that it would ever happen, but it's funny to think about.

Think about that for a bit: A team that had both left and right credentials, banding together to do the right thing on behalf of a country.

WOW!

What  concept!

4 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

8 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Think about that for a bit: A team that had both left and right credentials, banding together to do the right thing on behalf of a country.

WOW!

What  concept!

Can't happen by law. The Vice President must be eligible to be President. Musk, because of his place of birth, is not eligible to be President.

4 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Can't happen by law. The Vice President must be eligible to be President. Musk, because of his place of birth, is not eligible to be President.

............ that didn't stop obummer ........  -_-

Too bad he can’t run for POTUS, I’d vote for him. That’s a great picture and it’s going to drive libs out of their minds! Love it! 

Just gained some more respect for Mr. Musk after seeing this picture.

Love to see the resulting damage he did to his Tesla with that Barrett 50.

On 9/30/2023 at 6:03 PM, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

the left , hates everyone that they can NOT control 

CB 

I worry they might be able to control all of us, if they are allowed to follow the road they are on.  History repeats itself, and Marxism always has been a ruthless murderer of dissident individuals.  They just sent a Putin dissident to be bear food in Siberia.  

We have a Second Amendment for a reason. 
Question is, do we have any men and women with enough guts to use it when and of the time comes?

I say “No!”

44 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

Question is, do we have any men and women with enough guts to use it when and of the time comes?

I say “No!”

I say that there are some. The question is are there enough to make it a serious fight. On the other side, does the government have enough troops willing to fight their fellow citizens? The answer to BOTH questions would determine the outcome. I truly hope that we never have to find out.  

42 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I say that there are some. The question is are there enough to make it a serious fight. On the other side, does the government have enough troops willing to fight their fellow citizens? The answer to BOTH questions would determine the outcome. I truly hope that we never have to find out.  

Me too. 

43 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I think that most of the citizens that would fight back are probably over 50, out of shape, un-trained (for the most part), would not like being ordered around and in too small of numbers to make a real difference. The so-called citizens' fight would be short lived, mainly because the above reasons and the vast majority of citizen available/ready to use weaponry is small arms. You're right about "the other side" though. Would they be willing? I don't know.

I hope we never have to find out also. 

11 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

I say “No!”

Want an answer to your question? Check out season 45 of Survivor that just started. How many of those so called “survivors” know a single thing about firearms and I’m pretty sure they’re all graduates of the all guns are bad education system.

28 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Want an answer to your question? Check out season 45 of Survivor that just started. How many of those so called “survivors” know a single thing about firearms and I’m pretty sure they’re all graduates of the all guns are bad education system.

I don’t think the cast of a reality show is representative of anything. 

1 minute ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

I’d disagree.

53 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I couldn’t watch that show when it first came out. A bunch of passive aggressive self absorbed attention seeking idiots on an island with a camera crew. 
You couldn’t pay me to watch it now. 

29 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

27 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I’d disagree.

4 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

I couldn’t watch that show when it first came out. A bunch of passive aggressive self absorbed attention seeking idiots on an island with a camera crew. 
You couldn’t pay me to watch it now. 

Those people are all wannabe actors. They're just like the rest of Hollywierd. And we all know that about 94% of them are big time leftys. THEY would not be the ones to fight for anybodies rights.

Just now, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Those people are all wannabe actors. They're just like the rest of Hollywierd. And we all know that about 94% of them are big time leftys. THEY would not be the ones to fight for anybodies rights.

That’s what I’m saying.

1 hour ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

ESPECIALY REALITY!!! <_< :lol:

Archived