SASS Wire Forum

Deuces Uncle Johnny is having open heart today.

I am asking for prayers for a very special man to a lot of folks in SASS. Deuces Uncle Johnny is having double bypass surgery today. He is a spry 82 years young and Dr's are confident this will put some more pep in his step. Anyone that knows Johnny knows one heck of a good man that loves life and this game. Appreciate it.

Howdy Duece & Uncle Johnny,

May the good Lord send the Holy Spirit to watch over your surgery and recovery. Wishing you a complete healing and recovery. May God Bless.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone

Prayers up for complete healing

God bless him and all who love

him.....Jim

If my memory serves me correctly, the first time I met 'Deuces Uncle Johnny' was at Pigeon Forge, TN.

He impressed me not only with his shooting ability but also his congeniality. A VERY KIND soul with a warm friendly smile.

Prayers Up for successful surgery and quick recovery.

GET WELL SOON...'DEUCE'S UNCLE JOHNNY'

..........Widder

Prayers up for a complete healing for Johnny and for comfort for him and all his friends and family.

Prayers up to be not only good as new, but better.

He impressed me not only with his shooting ability but also his congeniality. A VERY KIND soul with a warm friendly smile.

..........Widder

Yep, a fine feller. I remember the first time I meet him....I introduced myself and Hot Lead Heather, and he gave a tip o the hat and said he was Deuces Uncle Johnny. I said "well you must be real proud of him, now what was your alias".......and of course he said "I'm Deuces Uncle Johnny" :huh::D I started to say "whos on first" but after a couple of stages I got it.

Paryers up for Deuces Uncle Johnny, family and friends, and a speedy recovery.

Jefro

My prayers are for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery. The double bypass probably turned out to be a triple. An angiogram can't show the backside of the heart; so, the surgical team inserts an imaging device during the surgery that determines if there are additional blockages. How do I know this? I have undergone CAVG "Conanary Artery Vein Grafting" surgery this year. When I awoke in the cardiac ICU I was told my double turned into a triple.

P.S. Encourage Uncle Johnny to not do something physical that exceeds his medical team's directions. How do I know this? When the weather was not favorable for a walk I tried 30 minutes on my rowing machine. I had to take a 5mg NORCO tablet every 6 hours to sleep for 3 nights before my chest mussel pain wasn't too high to fall & stay asleep.

Prayers up. May our God restore Uncle Johnny's body to health he was born with. Our heavenly Father is a kind God and can heal him to better than before because Johnny has not shot his last stage.

Amen

See y’all round the bend,

Paladin Ralph, ES, Proprietor

Administrator SASS COWBOYS group on Facebook

Have Cart, Will Travel

Sent via Paladin Ralph’s Pony Express

Archived