SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Deuce Stevens....9 second stage and Ohio State Champ

Korupt Karl

Top Five.....Deuce, Doc Molar, Sage Chick, Two Gun Tuco, Straight Arrow Hombre.....I heard it was a great match.....no surprise. MGM and Boaz....good job.

Congrats to Doc Eells for winning Gunfighter.....way to go pard.

KK

9 second stage............WOW!

If a spotter blinked, he/she would have missed all the action... :o

Congrats Deuce and to all the other winners, etc...

..........Widder

9 second stage? How is that even physically possible? Are we sure Deuce is human?

Good questions. I have a hard time wrapping my brain around that number.

It was an awesome match, and as KK said, kudos are due to all the champions, Mean Gun Mark and Boaz.

Holy Crap! :o

Congratulations Deuce, well done! :D

Well it proves it! The more you practice the luckier you get! :lol:

Frenchy

Was it a 10-10-4 stage? even stand and deliver thats fast!

10-10-2 stand and deliver, two 2-1-2 sweeps (yes you may) with rifle, same with pistol, shotgun targets on far left and right. Start with gun of choice in hand.

Most of us are just finishing with one gun let alone four. Deuce is fast, but more importantly he is an ambassador for our sport. He will go out of his way to help another shooter and when he walks off the stage he usually has that smile on his face....he truly is in the sport for the "Fun". He has nothing to prove to anyone....

I have the pleasure of getting to shoot with him and I'll inquire about a stage and he always shares with me the best way to shoot a stage or a sequence. There's "Iron in those words" is most accurate in the knowledge he imparts.

If you get a chance to attend a class from a top shooter.....take it. There are so many in this sport that give back.....he is incredible....

KK

I told those on my posse that I expected a 10 or less from duece on that stage,,, called it pretty close, he only beat me by 5 seconds....

He was also doing speed rifle runs in the 2.1-2.3 second range. Two 2-1-2 sweeps starting with hands touching rifle staged flat on window shelf. He shoots a Marlin by the way.

Watching him run his guns is fun but watching him with his kids is far more impressive. We had a great time this weekend. If you don't get out to the Midwest to do some shooting you don't know what your missing.

I'd like ta add my congratulations ta Deuce and ta Sage Chick as well, sorry I didn't git a chance ta meet Deuce over tha weekend but I shur wish I'd at least gotten ta see him shoot!!! mebbe next time.....

Not there but bet it sounded like full auto ??? Just awesome!

I honestly thought Doc Molar brought his Tommy gun. True story.

I have watched many shooters on youtube but no one who is this fast. It would be nice if someone was taking a video of this match and could post it online somewhere so we could all see it.

Possible?

I have watched many shooters on youtube but no one who is this fast. It would be nice if someone was taking a video of this match and could post it online somewhere so we could all see it.

Possible?

several are on facebook, and u tube

Tis ALWAYS a pleasure Duece!! love watching KJ work the kids!!!

10-10-2 stand and deliver, two 2-1-2 sweeps (yes you may) with rifle, same with pistol, shotgun targets on far left and right. Start with gun of choice in hand.

I would like to know. What was the starting position?

And. What gun order did he use?

Rifle, Pistols, SG????

Or Pistols, Rifle, SG???

I am thinking Rifle Pistols SG.

But could be wrong.

Just curious about the gun transitions. And what he felt was the fastest in

on a stage like that.

I know what it would be for me. But was wondering about what he did.

it was the famous SAGAP stage,,,,, Standing as gamey as Possible,,, guns in any order, don't end with rifle, staged any way you like, even pistols...no I don't know which order he shot the firearms,

I did watch another vid at same shoot, it was shot directly behind him, thought there was a glitch, it wasn't, he was going to second pistol, I had missed him shooting the first one,,,, dang borg!!

Possible?

Got to youtube and look up Deuce Stevens.

Him and Matt Black also.

In my opinion. Those two are the fastest going.

it was the famous SAGAP stage,,,,, Standing as gamey as Possible,,, guns in any order, don't end with rifle, staged any way you like, even pistols...no I don't know which order he shot the firearms,

I did watch another vid at same shoot, it was shot directly behind him, thought there was a glitch, it wasn't, he was going to second pistol, I had missed him shooting the first one,,,, dang borg!!

If they are YouTube videos, could you please post a link? I've searched YouTube a number of ways and not come up with a hit. Some people don't title their videos using any words that make it possible to find them in a search.

P.S. I've searched on Deuce Stevens and don't come up with anything added recently. Nothing on the 9 second run.

Archived